P3 Customer Service - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old Sep 8th, 2007, 5:51 pm Thread Starter
Strafist

P3 Customer Service

The P3 Lights rock! It was pointed out to me while at CCR the the two bottom rows of LED's on the left side had quit. Hey, doo-doo occureth.

I emailed Jerry at P3 and a couple of days later an envelope with a replacement bank of LED's showed up. Man, if more companies were this good.

-=grif=-
What was that middle thang?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2007, 4:53 pm

Glad to be of service Grif.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2007, 7:18 pm
Let's Ride

Quote:
Originally Posted by grifscoots
The P3 Lights rock! It was pointed out to me while at CCR the the two bottom rows of LED's on the left side had quit. Hey, doo-doo occureth.

I emailed Jerry at P3 and a couple of days later an envelope with a replacement bank of LED's showed up. Man, if more companies were this good.
I concur Grif, I love my P3 lights, especially when the top case is on. Top case extends out over the tail light by several inches. Anyway I also had one light that decided to quit working. Sent email to P3 and a couple of days later I had a new bar light. I thought I would have to send in the old bar, but no, a new bar showed up. No questions asked.

2006 K1200GT
2009 G450X
2004 KTM525 SX
199? Dune Buggie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2007, 7:21 pm Thread Starter
Strafist

I was at Rhinewest in San Antonio today. Hank wanted to play with the GS-911 (he also talked me into going to the BMW Rally in Mexico with him). He loved the P3's. I think they're about up there with chunky peanut butter.

-=grif=-
What was that middle thang?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old Sep 20th, 2007, 7:43 pm
Let's Ride

Will the Booze Brothers make an appearance sown in Mexico?

2006 K1200GT
2009 G450X
2004 KTM525 SX
199? Dune Buggie
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Oct 10th, 2007, 6:25 pm
Noob

P3 Ordered

I had a pair of Kisan tailBlazers installed in my ’07 GT. They were working fine until today. I did a short ride to finish an AMA tour I’m running this year, when I noticed a tail bulb warning coming on even when not braking. The Kisan bulbs, when flashing, would activate the bulb sensor, which was actually kind of cool— I knew they were working. But this was an intermittent bulb error when not braking, especially when hitting bumps. After a while the error light came on and stayed on. I pulled over, left the bike running in neutral, and the right taillight was not working. The left was okay.

Got home and checked the bulb, it wasn’t just loose in the socket as I thought it might be, the bulb body had separated. I pulled it out and replaced it with the stock bulb. Then I realized that leaving a Kisan in the left socket would cause it to look like a left turn signal when braking. I replaced that one too, and I found it was also coming apart; it had just not yet failed.

So, I stared looking for an alterative. Saw this thread, and just ordered the “P3”.

Tom Lashbrook #8322
Napa, CA

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode