7000k ride - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Sep 19th, 2007, 8:10 pm Thread Starter
Veteran

7000k ride

Below are paragraphs I selected from my club magazine about a recent 7000k ride through the inland. Dear reader I was so overcome with the compassion and brotherly love displayed by my fellow club members; I could not but help have a little weep.

"After many expletives from him, we confirmed he had cracked the same ribs which had only just healed from an earlier accident (although he carried on as if he had broken his back, pelvis, legs, arms and neck as well) Due to the pain and potential risk of further injury (and perhaps being a bit of a sook) Simon wavered between going home and pushing on. So after much deliberation and considering it was only day one (and only an hour into the ride) we talked him into continuing on to Broken Hill arriving around 5pm"

And so the 7000k ride continues with the same compassion and caring.

"So being the very caring type people we are, with cracked ribs, multiple bruising and being totally shagged, we still made Armando get back on his bike and ride it the last 100k to Kings Canyon resort. With two people lifting him on, he was away
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode