sorry - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old Jan 7th, 2008, 10:19 pm Thread Starter
Veteran

sorry

(our new government is all fired up to apologise to our aboriginals for those that were taken from their loving parents many years ago and placed in church care etc. Naturally our dark skinned mates argue "sorry" means nothing without a billion bucks to go with it. This happened back in the 20's and 30's when little kids were sexually abused and generally neglected. But as recently as last year the cops got pelted with rocks because one aboriginal mother murdered her baby son, cops should have removed the baby to safe custody before it happened. Below is one letter written in to the local press, he airs his views as one is entitled to do in our society.)

I can not see in any sense why Australians should apologise to the aboriginals, when these so called atrocities were committed by a previous generation. Why should Japan apologise to Australia for what happened in world war 2 ,i certainly owe no apology to you AUSSIES, as it was not me who commited those crimes.The government of Japan owes you AUSSIES, no apology either as it has been over 60 years since the end of world war 2. And if i want to go to a japanese war grave in japan to honour those who served his excellency the honourable Emperor Hirohito and NIPPON during world war 2 ,i can, its my right as i dont care what they did other than there service to the emperor . I see no need for pathetic apologies, either from Japan to white Australians or for white Australia to apologise to aboriginals.
Posted by: Abe Akiwara of Tokyo/Townsville 3:19pm today
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 2008, 12:02 am
Looking for better limits...

That's good to hear.

I'm sure he's just as content with having Japan introduced to "Fat Man" and "Little Boy" some 60+ years ago as well.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Ray
2010 K1300GT Royal Blue
2003 K1200GT Orient Blue (for sale)
2007 G650 X-Challenge

IBA #34158

Be a K-Bikes Supporter

I work for Keyser Söze
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 2008, 3:49 pm

I am Sorry II

This is a very deep conversation for the K-Bikes boards, however I feel compelled to throw my two cents in as well.

Here in the U.S. we have both the American Indians, as well as the African Americans who are demanding repirations for past indescretions of previous generations.

No amount of money will make these peole whole. It is what it is...

I personally do not sit around and complain that my forefathers were treated badly or that some other country (or my own government) owes me anything above and beyond what government services they have promised to provide (Healthcare, Police, Fire ect.).

Tell them to grow up, and get over it!

Pete
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old Jan 8th, 2008, 9:59 pm

In the annals of history, rarely do the defeated get to write the terms of surrender.....

GTRIder
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old Jan 9th, 2008, 11:01 am
Looking for better limits...

They also get very little input into the history books as well.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Ray
2010 K1300GT Royal Blue
2003 K1200GT Orient Blue (for sale)
2007 G650 X-Challenge

IBA #34158

Be a K-Bikes Supporter

I work for Keyser Söze
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Jan 31st, 2008, 4:51 pm
Enthusiast

Notice in the ol' history book

Perhaps if the Indians had developed a written language, or formed a more extensive government than the usual "war party" they might have received increased notice in those books.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode