Tired of high oil prices and politics! Have I got a deal for you! - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2008, 2:52 pm Thread Starter

Thumbs up Tired of high oil prices and politics! Have I got a deal for you!

I have decided to accept the office of the President of the USA.

All you have to do is WRITE ME IN !!!

No campaign contributions from anyone! This is totally grass roots! And only one term!

***My platform is:***

Day one: Air Force One will be sold! I will ride my GT or my wife can drive me in her car in the weather turns to shit. If I must fly it will be commercial at my expense. Same for the rest of the elected officials!
The wars will be fought by the Generals, that's what they are paid for!

Day two: Oil drilling anywhere, even my back yard. Screw the so called "greenies". So sue me! I'm the President!
Diamond lanes will be motorcycles only. No trucks will be allowed in the fast lane, period. Speed limits will be changed to "reasonable and prudent".

Day three: I will appoint my cabinet. They will be comprised of oil wildcatters, captains of industry, billionaires, whores, rednecks, cowboys and cowgirls. Same for judges! absolutely no whiners and cry babies.

Day four: We will send our old and unneeded nuclear bombs back to the labs and tell the scientists to take a hack saw too them, scrape out the innards, and make it into useable fuel for the nuclear power plants that will be started on day five. Not to worry, we will keep enough bombs just in case!
Coal and oil shale will be dug up and converted into fuel, lots of it! That will get us another 200 years of ridding!

Day five: See day four. Plus we start building oil refineries, even in my own backyard. No regional fuels. Smog laws are tight enough.
We will build wind turbines where the wind blows. Here! Solar panels where the sun shines. Almost every where, get it!

Day six: Corn will only be used for eating or making into booze! All taxes on gas and booze will go to building roads (the twister the better!) and railroads.
A chicken in every pot and steak on every plate, if you work for it and pay for it. No handouts!

Day seven: REST, go for a ride, whatever.

Day eight: And what ever else need to be done to get this great country back in business!

Norris "il Presidente" Cooper
Andover Kansas USA
06 K1200GT
93 K1100RS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old May 21st, 2008, 9:23 pm
Veteran

And an endless supply of tires for everyone that rides a BMW...free of cost that is....Got my vote!....mmmm that sounds like a lobbiest...DAMN!...what the heck....its for the good of the people
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 2008, 12:04 am

Tell ya what, Norris... Make me your 'Vice and ya got a deal!

Sounds great to me.

Cheers! - Walt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old May 31st, 2008, 6:06 pm

You have my vote, but with the solar, wind and nucs we would have more gas for our bikes anyhow.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode