Epic Thread - So my Audi got booted, and this is what I'm going to do about it.... - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Jun 21st, 2008, 3:26 pm Thread Starter

Epic Thread - So my Audi got booted, and this is what I'm going to do about it....

-Cliffs

Cafepress has started making shirts in honor of 'Dollyman'

Car gets booted
Guy refuses to pay to get it removed
Called the cops to see if it was illegal to remove it cops tell him no, only if you damage it, so he gets the dollys and moves his car into the garage and removes the boots himself
Parking enforcement comes and tries to charge him for theft, cops are present and say no it's not theft, and takes their boot, and tries to charge the removal 'fine' on him.
He refuses to pay.
Parking enforcement GM shows up and goes nuts
Cops tell the guy that the GM is nuts and will need to restrain him from the guy
So the car owner says he'll be at the next home owners association (HOA) meeting about this contractor and their shoddy practices booting cars etc..
At the HOA meeting the board members kinda defended the guy but didn't do much
Parking enforcement goes buck wild and starts booting every car with a simple violation
HOA gives the guy the parking enforcement contract and it says on there that they're supposed to give a warning, then boot, then tow, but they go directly to booting.
All boots start to be removed, with the exception of a company truck that was booted. But they placed a backdated warning sticker on the truck. OP calls the truck owner (a pool cleaning company) and he's on board with screwing w/ the parking enforcement...

Link into the meat of the thread
http://forums.thecarlounge.com/zerot...880087&page=51
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Jun 21st, 2008, 5:12 pm
Statmaster

I haven't quite figured out why they locked down the thread. I was going through that when it was on Advrider.com and it's pretty damn funny. Just skip through and read the OP's replies (makes it much faster to get the idea of what's going on).

Let's just say I wouldn't want to be Gerry, the general manager of Arizona Parking Solutions. LOL

Become a Supporting Member of K-Bikes.com
'04 Sprint RS Caspian Blue

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode