Traffic Enforcement (left lane dumbasses) in Wash State - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 3:52 pm Thread Starter

Traffic Enforcement (left lane dumbasses) in Wash State

Gist of the article is that they are "stepping up to enforce the statute" - Left Lane is for passing ONLY!. RCW 46.61.100 - Keep right except when passing..

http://www.komonews.com/news/20656789.html

About F'ing TIME! But I seriously doubt this will effect the masses but at least it's getting "some" press.

Cheers! - Walt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 5:03 pm
Strafist

The cops in Texas would be rich if they enforced it. Not to mention getting the unisured, unlicensed assholes off the road.

-=grif=-
What was that middle thang?
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 5:09 pm
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanium5
Gist of the article is that they are "stepping up to enforce the statute" - Left Lane is for passing ONLY!. RCW 46.61.100 - Keep right except when passing..

http://www.komonews.com/news/20656789.html

About F'ing TIME! But I seriously doubt this will effect the masses but at least it's getting "some" press.
..Fuckers dont know the diff from right to left anyway....and make them give up text messaging to move over?....Or make them drop their fagot friends dick to move to the right......first got to get them to look in the damn mirror....I know Iknow....in memory of George Carlin...

Last edited by BAK04GT; Jun 23rd, 2008 at 6:02 pm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old Jun 23rd, 2008, 5:35 pm
Strafist

....or just wake up.

-=grif=-
What was that middle thang?
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 2008, 2:04 am
Addict

That dumass Ken Schramm went on KIRO(or whatever) and ranted about "speeding in the passing lane???Gasp!!!How dare we!!"

Twat!Aplogist for the left lane cruise enabled at 2 mph over parkers!Aaaarrggghhhh!!!

the new idiom:They are pacers,not passers.
Pass,then move over.repeat.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 2008, 7:41 am
Statmaster

My job has taken me all over the US. Based on my experience living for extended periods of time in many cities across the US, the Seattle area has the absolute WORST drivers. A close second are the drivers in the state of Kansas, for their complete cluelessness on the highway. It's almost like drivers in Seattle enter a different reality the moment the car door shuts.

Become a Supporting Member of K-Bikes.com
'04 Sprint RS Caspian Blue

Last edited by eljeffe; Jun 24th, 2008 at 2:47 pm.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 2008, 1:58 pm
Veteran

When i lived out there....if you saw an oriental....you know you had to be alert....they are the worst drivers i have ever seen......Disclamer:..I dont have any bad feelings towards them...just that they suck at driving...and yes in those days we profiled but I dont now..I think all drivers suck!
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 2008, 5:04 pm

Left lane

Sounds just the opposite of what Michigan SP tried a few years back. They were running an older unmarked at slow speed in the left lane and citing drivers passing on the right for agressive driving...until someone pointed out that Michigan has a law stating that the left lane is for passing only and the SP were breaking the law.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old Jun 24th, 2008, 5:16 pm
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIMrBill
.... citing drivers passing on the right for aggressive driving...
Man, if you couldn't pass on the right on any of the West coast expressways you'd never get home at night. It'd be like Charley on the MTA.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old Jun 27th, 2008, 1:00 pm

Add Wisconsin the list of terrible left lane huggers. When I used to live there I would drive right up someone's azz in the left lane, they would move over to the right of course (empty highway mind you). After I pass them they move back to the left lane!!!!

Live in Ohio now, they are horrible here too. Everyone goes slow, no kidding. Perfectly normal to see 25 in a 35 and 55 in a 65. If I can get to 70mph on the highway (in a 65mph zone) and I BLOWING by folks. I chalk it up to the fact that they are all idiots. Roads suck pretty bad too. Reason number 17 why I'm moving in 48 days.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode