"White Guilt" is finally dead! - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 (permalink) Old Nov 20th, 2008, 8:54 am Thread Starter
"Alpha Squirrel" and nutcracker.

Location: The " Jersey Shore" in the mountains of Toms River, New Jersey, USA
"White Guilt" is finally dead!

http://www.rense.com/general84/white.htm

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory.....lasts forever. Shane Falco,"The Replacements" 00'
7.1 and done...06' K1200R-EZ Tuning Exhaust, EVO billet clutch slave, Evo dual race filter kit, Braking 'Wave' rotors and pads, Triton2 tail, Vario levers, Evo peg lowering kit, SW Motech crash bars, R&G sliders full set, Nippy Norman's rear fiberglass hugger, CRG bar end mirrors, ACS shield, RhinoMoto bar end sliders and CRG mounts, Evoluzione o2 modifier, Pazzo "shorty" levers, Cortech Sport Tail Bag and Saddlebags.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 (permalink) Old Nov 20th, 2008, 10:15 pm
Addict

yes, that is the reversed racism i was talking about. now is black guilt indeed.

2010 R1200RT
2009 X6
2010 X1
former and future k owner
post #3 of 34 (permalink) Old Nov 21st, 2008, 4:06 pm
Veteran

Barak wouldnt be where he is if he wernt half white (dont hear alot about that)....soooooo.....I can still hold my head sorta high..Not saying Im proud......Cant wait to see the gold laced curtains and red painted walls...bling hanging from the rear view in the limo....YO!...Now if anyone gets pissed about this post you must know what im talkin about and therefor its true and not rasist or prejudice...Thinkin he ll have to go outside often to lite up...smokem up Jonny......*disclaimer

*smoking is bad for you
And im joking around

Last edited by BAK04GT; Nov 21st, 2008 at 9:03 pm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 34 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 9:08 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAK04GT
Barak wouldnt be where he is if he wernt half white

Barak Hussein wouldn't be there if so many libs didn't hate Hillary's guts. After that, it was about hating Bush's guts. The vast majority of the black vote for Obama didn't know any more than there was a "brother" running for president. It didn't help that the Republicans can't nominate a conservative, not that it would have made any difference.
post #5 of 34 (permalink) Old Nov 23rd, 2008, 9:32 pm
Rookie

White black purple green orange tan Bronze.......I f you go down about 2 mm its all the same.

You want to impress me fix the way the government handles things day-to-day

Stefan
04 K1200GT

It's All about the Fun
post #6 of 34 (permalink) Old Nov 24th, 2008, 5:55 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluzharp
Barak Hussein wouldn't be there if so many libs didn't hate Hillary's guts. After that, it was about hating Bush's guts. The vast majority of the black vote for Obama didn't know any more than there was a "brother" running for president. It didn't help that the Republicans can't nominate a conservative, not that it would have made any difference.
Huh,.....I always thought he was Hawiian?

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory.....lasts forever. Shane Falco,"The Replacements" 00'
7.1 and done...06' K1200R-EZ Tuning Exhaust, EVO billet clutch slave, Evo dual race filter kit, Braking 'Wave' rotors and pads, Triton2 tail, Vario levers, Evo peg lowering kit, SW Motech crash bars, R&G sliders full set, Nippy Norman's rear fiberglass hugger, CRG bar end mirrors, ACS shield, RhinoMoto bar end sliders and CRG mounts, Evoluzione o2 modifier, Pazzo "shorty" levers, Cortech Sport Tail Bag and Saddlebags.....
post #7 of 34 (permalink) Old Nov 29th, 2008, 12:40 am
Addict

Right on mc4fun!
post #8 of 34 (permalink) Old Nov 29th, 2008, 6:01 am Thread Starter

It's all good! I especially am excited about the possibility of getting socialized medicine. It seems to work so well everywhere else. But, I can't worry 'bout that now.....the wife and I are getting ready for our "along time in waiting" vacation to India.........so beautiful and peaceful.............

post #9 of 34 (permalink) Old Nov 29th, 2008, 10:09 am
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tall2fall
It's all good! I especially am excited about the possibility of getting socialized medicine. It seems to work so well everywhere else. But, I can't worry 'bout that now.....the wife and I are getting ready for our "along time in waiting" vacation to India.........so beautiful and peaceful.............

Bring your marshmallows
post #10 of 34 (permalink) Old Nov 29th, 2008, 3:34 pm
I'm riding

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2tall2fall

peaceful?
you have not watched TV? Mumbai attacks?
Looks like somebody wants another war India vs Pakistan.

Take care!

'06 K1200GT Blue (sold)
'09 F800GS Grey
'07 F800ST Blue - wife's(sold)
'09 F650GS Blue - wife's

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode