world - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 8th, 2008, 2:32 pm Thread Starter
Veteran

world

Has the world gone stark raving ^%$#@ mad or is it only in this country. My drinking partner tells me he had to issue a warrant on a guy cos the wife complained he had sent his daughter a birthday card when there was an intervention order out against him.

I see now in the local rag that they are going to discriminate against "normal white men" in the work place. In an attempt to give Asians, blacks ,mongoloids, people suffering with down syndrome or whatever, a good old Ausssie "fair go" i.e placing them on an equal footing with a healthy, normal, intelligent white man, they will shun the white .

This will allow them to lift themselves to a higher level. Likewise if a man has a history of bank holdups, you cannot discriminate if he applies for a job as a taco salesman, the two are not related.

Damned if I know what I did wrong. My kids got a smack on the arse in they did not do as they were told. Now I have three healthy ,normal , loving adults that I am proud of. Would have got me a prison term at the time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 8th, 2008, 2:58 pm

Loving them is praising them when they do good and correcting them when they don't. A few pats on the butt of a two year teaches them, no means no, and lessens the chances of bailing them out when they are fourteen. In the back of their head, their butts sting when they think about doing something wrong.

Terry

2007 K1200 GT
1998 R1100 RT traded in
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 8th, 2008, 4:40 pm
Veteran

Shit..you aint seen nothin yet....welcome to the pc world and affirmative action....dont do like we did and let the little things go....it creeps up on you and the next thing you know you have no rights...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 8th, 2008, 7:59 pm
Strafist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdTbone
A few pats on the butt of a two year teaches them, no means no, and lessens the chances of bailing them out when they are fourteen.
I dunno. My parents used to beat the shit out of me and I had to build literally hundreds and hundreds of feet of free stack rock wall as punishment. But, they never bailed me out. I had to sit in there.

-=grif=-
What was that middle thang?
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 9th, 2008, 10:05 am

I suppose coddling you and letting you do what you were doing would have made you a better person now?

Maybe you are the original cool hand Luke.

Terry

2007 K1200 GT
1998 R1100 RT traded in
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 9th, 2008, 4:45 pm
Strafist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MdTbone
I suppose coddling you and letting you do what you were doing would have made you a better person now?

Maybe you are the original cool hand Luke.
I dunno, I was a complete asshat till around the age of 35. I quit drinking then, but I'm not sure of the correlation. Oh yeah, I quit wadding bikes on a regular basis, too, but I'm not sure why.

-=grif=-
What was that middle thang?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode