Obama's medical changes? Who will miss insurance? - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 10:45 am Thread Starter
I'm riding

Obama's medical changes? Who will miss insurance?

Sorry, gentlemen, was a bit difficult to clear it up by myself - need assistance: the new bill voted in the Congress yesterday is going to modify American medical system. But who will still be uninsured? Unemployed? Children?
Tnx

Take care!

'06 K1200GT Blue (sold)
'09 F800GS Grey
'07 F800ST Blue - wife's(sold)
'09 F650GS Blue - wife's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 6:57 pm
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by easyman05
Sorry, gentlemen, was a bit difficult to clear it up by myself - need assistance: the new bill voted in the Congress yesterday is going to modify American medical system. But who will still be uninsured? Unemployed? Children?
Tnx
well the younger people, by that I mean the 27-35 years old (the "I'm invincible") thinking... will still be uninsured....because its not about people getting health care..the fines imposed is a hidden tax...why would they make the punishment cheaper than buying the coverage?.. they don't want them to buy the insurance. what?, give that money to the insurance companies to help keep them afloat..they don't get sick! no out going claims, pure revenue for the insurance companies...We cant have that!...Its like parking illegally in some places for a $10.00 fine when it cost you 20 in the parking garage next door...whats cheaper and who gets your money....as far as the unemployment issue? I hear that the Feds are looking for 17000 good men and women to become agents to collect the fine money.....this whole health care thing is about easing into complete government run and controlled heath care..the rates are going to go up because of pre existing coverage (children now) adults 2012 and coverage up to 26 years of age..(WHAT!) on the parents insurance policy that we will have to pay for... to start this spring...Now your boss is looking at this thinking he would be better off taking the fine also and drop everyone out of the program or make more layoffs...just less money going to the insurance companies again....insurance companies fold (the average profit margin is 3%)...whats left...the government..simple 7th grade math...10th grade economics and a little common sense...that's just the start..think of the education bill in the bill no more private student loans... government only."and if you come to work for us for a couple years we will pay it off"..how about the immigration bill coming up..the president said that illegal immigrants will not be covered under "THIS" plan.....we are doooomed! ..not to mention med students...hummmm wonder what that means..."I go to med school with a government loan...I graduate and all I have to do is work for the government for a while to have it paid in full...or maybe work for them for ever...hummm...the progressive movement working full time...But I guess us common folk are to stupid to see "the plan".....And this crap about it being a partisan vote..is bull shit...we had dems on our side...that in my book is bipartisan a vote is a vote...but there is good that came out of this and that is, Now the mask is off for the world to see....the attempted destruction of our liberties will make us stronger....Like Glenn Beck said..."they have won this battle but we will win the war"

Last edited by BAK04GT; Mar 22nd, 2010 at 7:48 pm.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Mar 22nd, 2010, 9:57 pm

There are so many violations of the consitution in this bill . Will just have to see if it even gets inplimented. the lawsuits are mounting , the ag's of so many states are going to sue it will get fast tracked to the supreme court for sure. Its funny how the libs pass a bill in which most of the clauses ,the consitution gave them no power to do.

If it was so good why are 16,000+ irs agents needed to inforce it?.......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 7:19 am
Enthusiast

This bill misses the mark. Insurance premiums are higher because of cause and effect and fatter americans. Insurance is not an entitlement, it is a benefit of earned-employment. You may have the right to health care, but not insurance.

$$$ for medical school> Hospitals must help the doctor pay off loans and liability insurance>Hospitals pay inflated high prices for equipment( required equipment) > Insurance companies pay hospitals whatever the hospital wants to bill them with hidden fees & made up negotiated costs> hospitals add costs when malpractice occurs= Higher costs for the insured.

Health-care is the only industry where you are unable to get an "estimate" or are billed at a different rate because you have insurance.

Auto and Motorcycle repair rates are also different if you are paying with insurance, because shops can get away with it.

True reform is fixing the problem, not hiding it and passing the blame on to capitalism. Rates will further increase for insurance, the same occurred when auto insurance became mandatory.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode