new law - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Jul 4th, 2011, 2:15 pm Thread Starter
Veteran

new law

MUSLIM women who refuse to remove their burqas when ordered to by police face up to a year in jail after some of the world's toughest burqa laws were announced in NSW yesterday.

Police are to be given the power to force anyone to remove a face covering during routine traffic stops, if suspected of committing a crime or if they are considered a potential security risk.

If a woman defies police and refuses to remove her veil she could be jailed for up to a year or fined $5500.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/national/poli...#ixzz1RAJBXp22
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Jul 4th, 2011, 8:04 pm

You may have one of the last countries the world that is trying to hold on to its identity. I envy the Aussie courage. Please keep it up and do not give in like most other countries, Like mine. This has nothing to do with Muslims or any other religion/race. Just keeping the fundamentals that made someplace great stay great. That's why immigrants came in the first place. I plan on visiting your country in a few months to enjoy what it has to offer, NOT to CHANGE it.

Brian Ley
2007 GT
2010 650GS
2000 LT sold but not forgotten
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Jul 4th, 2011, 8:19 pm Thread Starter
Veteran

re

[QUOTE. I plan on visiting your country in a few months to enjoy what it has to offer,

You are most welcome. BMW club meet every Sat morning for coffee Victoria St Port Melbourne. Coffee is okay but the perving is first class. Lots of high class chicks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode