Do we have a Web designer/creator here? - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Apr 26th, 2007, 12:21 pm Thread Starter
It janitor

Do we have a Web designer/creator here?

I have a project here with a different web site, for which I would need the help of a web designer/creator.

Here is what is needed:

I have one web site that has a specific .css and another web site that also a a .css but unfortnately they don't use the same as they come from different manufacturers. Due to the fact that both pages are being created dynamically we can't 'just change it' But we have to kind of adapt one to the other.

In addition some headers need to be created to enclose everything into a common structure so the the LNF for both products is the same.

Since this is a personal project of mine and not a commercial undertaking the amount of money I can pay is minimal, but I can pay a few $$.

If you are interested in doing something that most likely takes an experienced person no more than a few hours please get in touch with me.

Andreas Pleschutznig
Houston, TX
'10 F800GS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old May 18th, 2007, 2:03 am

My advice is to use a web editor. Make up the style format you want and apply it to both sites. A good web editor will allow you to edit the .css in whatever way you want.

There may be a way to go in and code it, but I don't see why anyone would do that. I don't. In fact I don't worry about it at all, it's WSWYG.

I use NetObjects Fusion for all my web editing.

What are you using that won't allow you to work with the .css in your sites?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode