BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

K SERIES POLICE SINGLE SEATS+STORAGE TOP/TAIL BOXES & INDICATORS & SIDE FAIRINGS x2

3K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  BenK100 
#1 ·
K SERIES POLICE SINGLE SEATS+STORAGE TOP/TAIL BOXES & INDICATORS & SIDE FAIRINGS x2

Hi. I have two single seats and also the rear top box TAIL BOX from two Police issue BMW K series motorcycles. I also have the indicator assemblies and seat fairings/covers (which locate directly under the single seats) for sale. These were purchased in Australia but look like they were used on Police issue motorcycles elsewhere as well. The top boxes were used to store the breathaliser kits etc. They have not had sirens attatched to either of them and therefore do not have any holes in them. The seats are brand new original BMW seats, new condition. White top boxes, Black seats. I have provided example pics of what they look like assembled though if you are interested I can email you pics of the actual items. (hope the pics work). Not sure what they would be worth, make me a reasonable offer.
(copy and paste into your browser)

http://www.motofoto.cc/BMW1100_002Rudi.jpg

http://www.k-bikes.com/gallery/files/5/3/2/2/BMW_K75RT05.jpg

#2 ·
neat seat

That's neat. But I have no idea what a reasonable offer would be, nor how much it would take to send one round the world to Delaware. Any notion?

#3 ·
Hi Ben.

I'm here in Oz, and am interested. By the indicator assemblies and seat fairings/covers I assume you mean rear indicators and the fibreglass that goes where the rear seat would be?

Do the seats include mounting hardware?

Oh, and can you send pictures of the actual items?

#4 ·
Hi. Yep I'll take some pics later today for you. I have what looks like the complete mounting brackets for one of the seats but will check online for full assembly components and post them too. Heading out now so won't be up for a few hours yet......Where in oz are you?

#7 ·
Not sure what postage would be to Delaware, they are quite large so I don't think it would be too cheap.... I have priced new genuine ones through a few BMW parts retailers and BMW direct, and was surprised at the cost, quite exxy. These are genuine and in excellent condition for their age as they have been in storage for the past 15 years. I have a stack of close up pics of all the items if you would like me to email them to you.. I can't post any of my pics in the thread so if you can give me your email I will send them a.s.a.p.
Regards, Ben.

#9 ·
Here's a list of the part numbers if needed:

Officials Utility Bench Seat: # 52532300250

Tail Part Lower: # 52531450659 (I Don't have # for Indicators or mounting bar)

Officials Radio Telephone Box: Lower section # 65612300318
Upper Section # 65612300320
Rear Hinge Lid # 65612300322

Battery Covers/Side Panels: Left # 46631450641
Right # 46631450642

:bmw:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.