remember now? - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Jun 18th, 2011, 8:12 pm Thread Starter
Veteran

remember now?

A preacher was making his rounds on a bicycle, when he came upon a little boy trying to sell a lawn mower.
How much do you want for the mower asked the preacher?
I just want enough money to go out and buy me a bicycle said the little boy. After a moment of consideration the preacher asked will you take my bike in trade for it?

The little boy asked if he could try it out first and after riding the bike around a little while said Mister you've got yourself a deal.

The preacher took the mower and began to crank it. He pulled on the rope a few times with no response from the mower.

The preacher called the little boy over and said I can't get this mower to start. The little boy said that's because you have to cuss at it to get it started. The preacher said I can't cuss. It's been so long since I became a Christian that I don't even remember how to cuss.

The little boy looked at him happily and said you just keep pulling on that rope it'll come back to ya.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode