The Top 5 Smart Arse (Ass) Answers of the Year - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 5:47 pm Thread Starter
Tuk
Enthusiast

Smile The Top 5 Smart Arse (Ass) Answers of the Year

THE TOP FIVE SMART-ASS ANSWERS OF THE YEAR

Smart-Ass Answer #5

A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets. As a man approached, she extended her hand for the ticket and he opened his trench coat and flashed her. Without missing a beat, she said,
"Sir, I need to see your ticket, not your stub."

Smart-Ass Answer #4

A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked a
butcher, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?" The butcher replied, "No, ma'am, they're dead."

Smart-Ass Answer #3

The cop got out of his car and the kid who was stopped for speeding rolled down his window. "I've been waiting for you all day," the cop said.

The kid replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could."

When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.

Smart-Ass Answer #2

A truck driver was driving along on the freeway. A sign comes up that reads 'Low bridge ahead'. Before he knows it, the bridge is right ahead of him and he gets stuck under the bridge. Cars are backed up for miles. Finally, a police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car and walks around to the truck driver, puts his hands on his hips and says,

"Got stuck, huh?" The truck driver says, "No, I was delivering this bridge and ran out of gas."

Smart-Ass Answer #1
The SMART-ASS ANSWER OF THE YEAR "THE TEACHER

"A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now, Class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your immediate family but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!"

A smart-ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asks, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

The entire class does its best to stifle their laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles sympathetically at the student, shakes her head, and sweetly says, "Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand!"

Clinton
Coffs Harbour, Australia
2007 Triumph Sprint ST (I still like BM's)
[previous: 2003 K1200RS
Alpine White/Orient Blue]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Jan 25th, 2006, 12:51 pm

Loved this, especially the last one! already told it a couple of times to some friends and collegues, where it got a big laugh!
Peter

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode