Texas Hill Country Rally: My Bike Needs a Ride - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Feb 4th, 2006, 4:36 pm Thread Starter
Veteran

Talking Texas Hill Country Rally: My Bike Needs a Ride

Is anyone towing from the east coast to the Fifth Annual K12 Texas Hill Country Rally in Kerrville, TX on April 12-15, 2006 or more importantly, does anyone have extra room on their trailer for another bike? FYI.. Im in Asheville, NC

Due to time constraints, the only way I can make the rally is to fly in.

If someone does.. Ill pay for ALL gas expenses to get YOU there and back. Ill just meet you at ground zero.. the Inn of the Hills Resort.

Think about it.. let me know.. pm me or call 828.628.7093 EST and well ponder the possibilities.

Jerry D. Finley ("Danger" is my middle name)
"I speed, therefore I am. "

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Feb 5th, 2006, 8:43 am
JMc

Question

Hey Pirate...I know we all like riding our own bikes...but you might give the boys at Lone Star BMW in Austin a call. If your bike can't make it, maybe they can help out with a loner. There are a couple of used KRS on the lot that probably need to run. Just a thought...
JMc

JMc
1998 K1200RS "Taxi"
[email protected]
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Feb 5th, 2006, 1:04 pm Thread Starter
Veteran

Talking Long Live Texas!!

Geeezz.. Don't even bring up a "loaner".. That re-opens an old wound.. Don't ask..

The good news is..as of this am is.. Looks like I'm Texas bound. A fellow K12'er has agreed to add my bike to his rally bound trailer.. I've already booked a room at the Inn of the Hills... booked my flights...and hired a number of umbrella girls with firm pouting young breasts to hang around me and make me feel young and look important... Done deal.. or close to it. Woohoo..er.. I mean.. Yeeehaa!!

See yall in Texas!!....in my mirrors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMc
Hey Pirate...I know we all like riding our own bikes...but you might give the boys at Lone Star BMW in Austin a call. If your bike can't make it, maybe they can help out with a loner. There are a couple of used KRS on the lot that probably need to run. Just a thought...
JMc

Jerry D. Finley ("Danger" is my middle name)
"I speed, therefore I am. "

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode