looking for riding buddy - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Jul 24th, 2006, 9:29 pm Thread Starter

looking for riding buddy

I am a lone rider and getting bored. Not a thrill seeker, but more in it for the scenery and miles. So if you are in the NE WI area and looking to put on some miles, drop me a PM. I would love to hook up.

Thanks,
Brian
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Jul 25th, 2006, 7:29 am
Enthusiast

re: looking for riding buddy

Brian, I've been riding past your area NE WI (up to Iron Mountain and then over to Eagle River from Milwaukee) but no idea where you are located. Perhaps you could add a little more detail to your profile would be helpful in letting people know if they are in your vicinity to hook up for rides.

03K12RS
:wtf Joel Callan :wtf
Milwaukee, WI 53222

Homepage
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Jul 25th, 2006, 8:09 am Thread Starter

I had forgotten that I had no city listed in my profile. Thanks for pointing that out.

For those who may not be familiar with the area, Appleton is roughly 25 miles south of Green Bay. It is bordered on one side by the deadliest stretch of highway in the state - US41. The cages run it bumper to bumper at ~80 mph. If you are not going fast enough for them, the favorite technique is to ride as close to your rear tire or bumper as they can without actually making contact until you get out of the way. Most of the time getting out of the way is impossible since you often find yourself in the middle of 10 cars all doing this to each other.

So when I say that I am looking to hook up for a ride, I have one caveat - no riding 41 from Green Bay to Oshkosh!

Brian

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode