Maine or NH riders - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old Sep 12th, 2008, 11:20 pm Thread Starter
Rookie

Maine or NH riders

Is there any BMW riders in the NorthEast, Maine or NH? I have been keeping an eye in this zone and no much activity. My wife and I ride every weekend and would like to meet other riders to go ride. I do not know if there is an actual group that gets together and do tech sessions and ride. I know the LT group dose well with that. The season is almost over for us so lets see if there is any one in this site that like to get together

2008 K1200GT Adventurine Silver
2007 K1200LT (gone)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 4th, 2008, 6:26 pm
Rookie

North MA close enough? I'm right on the boarder.
Parents retired to Boothbay but have moved back to MA and I was stationed in Rockland.

Jim

07 KGT
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 4th, 2008, 8:55 pm
Veteran

NH lakes region...never have any time to free ride....... only on sundays.....Try hooking up with Yankee Beemers...they have a few fall rides...think they do one riding Rt 2 in eastern Ma. up the Mowhawk Trail...Oct 25,,,..GREAT! ride..... as far as tech stuff check out MAX BMW North hampton NH sea coast...

Last edited by BAK04GT; Oct 4th, 2008 at 9:01 pm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 20th, 2008, 8:52 pm Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAK04GT
NH lakes region...never have any time to free ride....... only on sundays.....Try hooking up with Yankee Beemers...they have a few fall rides...think they do one riding Rt 2 in eastern Ma. up the Mowhawk Trail...Oct 25,,,..GREAT! ride..... as far as tech stuff check out MAX BMW North hampton NH sea coast...
I been driving with my wife and we put 9K+ miles this summer. I just thought meeting others in the area with BMW's There is lots of HD in town and I ride some times with the UBM Uniter Bikers of Maine. When I had my LT last years there were many tech sessions in some ones house. I bought 2 bikes from Max's an 07 LT and a 08GT and they treat me real bad on the last deal. So will never go back to them ever. Now I am using StreetCycle in Falmouth ME dealer and are wonderful so far.

Is late in the season but maybe the notheast can plan a "GET to MEET others" meeting some time in the spring. We can ride and eat May be in NH. Lets see what momes out of this

2007 K1200LT (gone)
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 22nd, 2008, 7:32 pm
Enthusiast

The wife and I are in Springfield, VT. We ride up north a few time a summer. Maybe we can hook up next summer.

Wayne

http://fergie.smugmug.com/

2006 K1200GT Blue
2008 F800ST Blue (Wifes)
2006 R1200RT (Traded)
2006 Kawasaki Ninja 500R (Traded)
1999 K1200LT (Sold)
1985 K100RT (Sold)
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 24th, 2008, 9:59 pm Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
The wife and I are in Springfield, VT. We ride up north a few time a summer. Maybe we can hook up next summer.
Hey lets do!!! I know some good areas to go in Maine. Last year after the European rally in Bethel, some LT friends from VT, NY, NH, CT, RI and I took a nice ride through the mountains of Maine and NH. My avatar is from that trip and the picture was taken at the top of Mount Washington. Had a great time Maybe we can get a few from this site and get together and ride.
Let me know when you are planning to come this way. Pin me with your plans before you come and I can make sure that I am free and so my wife
It is going to be a long winter

2007 K1200LT (gone)
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 31st, 2008, 4:39 pm

Arrow very good

bump!!haha

cheap wow power leveling (World of warcraft Power Leveling):
buy WoW Power Leveling, cheap world of warcraft power leveling , 1-80 level wow Power Leveling,maple story mesos, wedding invitations
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old Oct 31st, 2008, 5:35 pm
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
...That could be a can do...Might have a stay over point on a lake if that would be somethin you would like...would be in Meridith NH on Wickwas
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old Nov 1st, 2008, 2:20 pm Thread Starter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAK04GT
...That could be a can do...Might have a stay over point on a lake if that would be somethin you would like...would be in Meridith NH on Wickwas
Meridith is a nice place, large lake and good riding. That could be an option, stay over a friday, ride on saturday and go back on sunday. Other nice places are lake gorge NY, Burlington NH, Rangely lakes ME. All nice. Any other ideas? If we plan a nice trip with time, maybe we can schedule vacations or time off to have a nice trip or at least a few days to ride and get together. My self and my wife need to plan trips with anticipation due to work, my wife is a teacher for the local HS so summer is best. Lets see if we can get something going BAK04GT if Meridith is what you can do then we can plan it there

2007 K1200LT (gone)

Last edited by Spinedr; Nov 1st, 2008 at 2:29 pm.
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old Nov 9th, 2008, 8:19 am
Veteran

Keep in touch.....mostly anytime in the summer would work for me.....if you come up with some dates I can get things rolling..and get camp ready....but pick dates with good weather ...bike week is June 13-21...if your looking for some extra excitement.....but mosty anytime is good

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode