May 20 - 24 Ride (NH to Asheville) - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Feb 19th, 2009, 11:58 am Thread Starter
Enthusiast

May 20 - 24 Ride (NH to Asheville)

I don't know if anyone is interested in joining in on a ride I have planned with a few friends. We are leaving southern NH on the morning of May 20th and traveling to Carlisle, PA for the first overnight and then to Asheville, NC for the second. On the way back we will be taking the Blue Ridge Parkway/Skyline Drive to Front Royal and then probably a bit of highway back after that. More information is available at web.me.com/mrlajoie.

.....Mike
'10 K1300GT
Royal Blue Metallic
Garmin Zumo 660
Nolan N-103 w/ BT Kit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 2009, 3:01 pm
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlajoie
I don't know if anyone is interested in joining in on a ride I have planned with a few friends. We are leaving southern NH on the morning of May 20th and traveling to Carlisle, PA for the first overnight and then to Asheville, NC for the second. On the way back we will be taking the Blue Ridge Parkway/Skyline Drive to Front Royal and then probably a bit of highway back after that. More information is available at web.me.com/mrlajoie.
Nice website, Nice trip planning for the year. My wife and I are planning a trip to NC for 5 to 6 days starting in July 4th weekend. And we talked about doing the same locations as you. I will keep it in mind for your tentative dates, my wife is a teacher so the summer is more likely to do some trips. In May we have the Vermont trip to do the next weekend and looking forward for that. It would be nice if you and your wife would make it for that. We always have a great time with that group. I have the feeling that we are going to meet sooner or later. Cheers

2008 K1200GT Adventurine Silver
2007 K1200LT (gone)
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Feb 20th, 2009, 3:33 pm

Hey, I live only 20 minutes from Carlisle. If you and your gang aren't a bunch of axe murders, I could meet up with you for dinner.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode