BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

THC Roundup April 12-15 2006

6K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  bhaynnes 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Regristration will begin on January 10, 2006 and close on March 28, 2006........
Details will be on this site soon.....Hope you can come and Enjoy the Ride.
We will have New Routes, places to eat, people to meet, daily bike wash, parking lot Bullsh#t and of course K-Bikes. For those of you that would like a Easter Egg Hunt ( Adults ), we will have that as well.

Don't forget to have new tires,

#2 ·
UPDATE.......Tires

Iam happy to say that BMW of Fort Worth is giving us a set of Avon tires to give away at this years THC Roundup. Yeeeeee Hawwwwww.....

This will be their 4th year of giving tires to "Texas BMW Sports Riders Club" ( TBMWSR ).
More to come soon.......

#3 ·
Registration

JamesTexas said:
Regristration will begin on January 10, 2006 and close on March 31, 2006........
We will have New Routes, places to eat, people to meet, daily bike wash, parking lot Bullsh#t and of course K-Bikes. For those of you that would like a Easter Egg Hunt ( Adults ), we will have that as well.

I'm ready. Where do we sign up?

Attachments

#6 ·
JamesTexas said:
Hey Pete,

Sorry been working on Goodies for the Roundup. Website should be this week but I do have some New Avons to be given away.

Hang in their my Friend,
I'm hanging. Look forward to seeing the Posse again!
Tim...Those tires have MY name on them.

Attachments

#11 ·
THC Roundup Update

JamesTexas said:
Regristration will begin on January 10, 2006 and close on March 31, 2006........

I have changed the close of regristration to " March 28, 2006 "..........Reason .....Pre- THC
its just as simple as that.....Got to Ride........Sorry for the change....See Y'all There.

#13 ·
Update: THC Roundup....More Tires

Howdy, I have some Good News...... Gregg Holt at BMW Motorcycles of North Houston has just told me that they are donating a set of Avons tires to THC Roundup Banquet on Friday evening.

Regristration will close on March 28, 2006.......Do not wait till the last minute......they may not have rooms left.

Thanks to BMW Motorcycles of North Houston .......and Thank You.....Gregg Holt and everyone else that makes the dealership.....One of the Best in the USA.

PS: they also rent BMW bikes as well.

More to come later,

#14 ·
More Goodies

I thought Y'all would like to know about this one................Pirate has been helping with THCR for years and this year " Sir Jerry " is doing it again. You will have to wait till April but Y'all will enjoy them.....Trust Me ...... Thanks Pirate.......a true K12 owner but he is really ....is " Sting ".

#18 ·
Registration list

...is woefully out of date. Just so you know, James.

BTW, registration is closing in a month. Short month...28 days. Ya'll thought about it long enough, time to sign-up. It'll be one of the best vacations you'll have. :ricky

#21 ·
Let's try not to win a T-Shirt this year

This is NOT the t-shirt you should try to win this year:

Attachments

#24 ·
Goodies

JamesTexas said:
I thought Y'all would like to know about this one................Pirate has been helping with THCR for years and this year " Sir Jerry " is doing it again. You will have to wait till April but Y'all will enjoy them.....Trust Me ...... Thanks Pirate.......a true K12 owner but he is really ....is " Sting ".
All of this stuff is Wonderful and there will be smiles all around when You receive the Goodies and if You don't......I can use them.......Thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.