Want to Ride to Peaks of Otter? - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Mar 6th, 2006, 12:49 pm Thread Starter

Smile Want to Ride to Peaks of Otter?

I asked this question in Cabin Fevers BRBP post, but thought I would get more exposure out here. I'll be heading to the Peaks on May 4th about 3pm-ish and was wondering if anyone is going my way. I'm leaving just west of Fredericksburg, VA and figure it will take about 2.5-3.0 hours to get to the Peaks. I have one friend possibly riding down with me, but it would be fun to have more. The take-off time is flexible too, so give me a pm or something if you would like to hook up.
A great time was had by all last year. We had a few thrills (wild Black bear and her cubs) a few spills (nothing serious) and a few laughs. If you are considering on going, I think you will end up making it a regular annual meeting.

See you there!

Jeff

BLK 02' RS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode