Breakfast Ride to Alice's in the Santa Cruz Mt's Oct 23rd - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old Oct 15th, 2005, 10:34 am Thread Starter

Smile Breakfast Ride to Alice's in the Santa Cruz Mt's Oct 23rd

I'll be meeting a few folks in Ojai at the Deer Lodge at 9am on Sat the 22nd for a ride up north to the Santa Cruz area. I'll also be staying overnite in the area to attend a Ducati Show in La Honda and having breakfast at Alice's on top of the Mt. at around 9am Sunday.

If anyone want's to join us for any part of the ride your welcome to come along.
We'll probably do Hwy 33 north from Ojai to Hwy 58 east over to Hwy 1 north, taking in Cambria, Big Sur and Monterey.
Dinner is planned for a stop at Phil's Fish Market between Monterey and Santa Cruz. Some people will returning to LA after dinner if you can only make a day trip out of this.

Jerry

More infoabout this is at www.BMWSportTouring.com under the ride planning forum.

Last edited by BMWorDuc; Oct 15th, 2005 at 10:41 am.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old Oct 15th, 2005, 11:55 am
Looking for better limits...

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWorDuc
I'll be meeting a few folks in Ojai at the Deer Lodge at 9am on Sat the 22nd for a ride up north to the Santa Cruz area. I'll also be staying overnite in the area to attend a Ducati Show in La Honda and having breakfast at Alice's on top of the Mt. at around 9am Sunday.

Jerry

More infoabout this is at www.BMWSportTouring.com under the ride planning forum.
Be sure to stop by the Suspension Clinic in La Honda for Ducati Days and say "Hi". I'll be the one pushing the waiting line of bikes around for their turn to get their suspenders tweaked.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Ray
2010 K1300GT Royal Blue
2003 K1200GT Orient Blue (for sale)
2007 G650 X-Challenge

IBA #34158

Be a K-Bikes Supporter

I work for Keyser Söze
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old Oct 18th, 2005, 7:43 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razel
Be sure to stop by the Suspension Clinic in La Honda for Ducati Days and say "Hi". I'll be the one pushing the waiting line of bikes around for their turn to get their suspenders tweaked.
Ray-
Do you know if this will be open to the Beemer guys also to get their bikes set up?

Jerry
K1200RS
Ducati 996
KLR 250
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old Oct 18th, 2005, 7:14 pm
Looking for better limits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWorDuc
Ray-
Do you know if this will be open to the Beemer guys also to get their bikes set up?
Open to all bikes...the donation is $20.00, and goes to the La Honda Volunteer Fire Department (or is it "The La Honda Fire Brigade"?), so the Duc's aren't special as far as the suspension clinic is concerned. Matter of fact, some of the Duc's have an almost impossible to get to preload adjustment that makes the time to get the shock set a bit longer and painful.

I just herd the Duc's to the technician that irritates me the most during the day....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Ray
2010 K1300GT Royal Blue
2003 K1200GT Orient Blue (for sale)
2007 G650 X-Challenge

IBA #34158

Be a K-Bikes Supporter

I work for Keyser Söze
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old Oct 18th, 2005, 8:38 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razel
the La Honda Volunteer Fire Department (or is it "The La Honda Fire Brigade"?),
I believe the prior is correct... 12 years of the gee best edjumecation taught me that! But I never really took any english courses!

ONON-
Mark

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode