Sac area rides - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 1:23 am Thread Starter
Veteran

Sac area rides

A group of riders and I go on regular rides on Wednesdays. We have riders of all ages, all skill levels, and all types of bikes, but mostly sportbikes/sport tour bikes, so i don't recommend cruisers or touring bikes. We are not a bunch of squids so no crazy stuff, but some of us keep it fast. If anyone is interested pm me or email. I have an email address accessible from my profile on here and check regularly. We usually start from 8-9 in the morning and meet toward the foothills(el dorado hills/folsom/auburn). we ride for a few hours anywhere from 2-6 hours.

we are planning a trip to the little dragon soon.

06 K1200R,76 Yamaha RD400 VOID 7/08 ,03 Kawi ZX-6R VOID 10/10/06, 94 Suzuki GSXR-750 VOID, 85 Yamaha FJ1100 VOID
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 5:46 pm
Addict

I wish I had Wednesday's off, that would be fun. I regret that I live so close to some awesome roads but rarely find myself out on them.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode