too damn hot - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 2:13 pm Thread Starter
Veteran

too damn hot

Too damn hot for a bike at 43c My little ambient temp gauge refuses to register after 41c. So I lock myself inside with a good book (White Thorn) and the Waeco full of VB at my side. Cool change from the south hits with force at about 2030. Get up this morning at 0530 for my morning trot around the suburb, what do I find/. Most of the state seems to be going up in flames, street trees down everywhere, and some ones roof is in my back yard. Lets see how the day progresses from here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 6:09 pm
Veteran

Geezz.. Wish I could trade some of my cold weather for your hot... Not sure which is worse.. I can get kinda warm.. VERY hard to stay cool..

Hang in there, bro... your fall is coming.. and our spring...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papilio
Too damn hot for a bike at 43c My little ambient temp gauge refuses to register after 41c. So I lock myself inside with a good book (White Thorn) and the Waeco full of VB at my side. Cool change from the south hits with force at about 2030. Get up this morning at 0530 for my morning trot around the suburb, what do I find/. Most of the state seems to be going up in flames, street trees down everywhere, and some ones roof is in my back yard. Lets see how the day progresses from here.

Jerry D. Finley ("Danger" is my middle name)
"I speed, therefore I am. "

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 7:28 pm
Enthusiast

We have been pretty lucky here along the east coast Jerry. Even today here in Baltimore it is making it into the upper 40's. Not bad for January. And it won't be too long before the upper 40's will be the norm rather than the exception. Loving every minute of it!

Jim

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode