BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

what is going on in UK

7K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  davehendy 
#1 ·
Hi out there is there is there nothing going on in the UK . Perhapses we could have a meet some time. As i live in the south how about a cup of tea at the Haynes museum at Spark ford on the A303

#2 ·
The UK does seem a tad quiet on both K-Bikes & i-BMW... a few from Europe and around the world but mainly North American members... not surprising, its a large continent :)

Without the benefit of congestion free interstates and petrol at insignificant prices (like the USA I believe ;)) you will forgive me if I do not just nip down the road (451 miles according to AutoRoute) for a chat. BUT I'd look forward to a chat if I am ever in your neck of the woods or you are north of the border, exploring the (almost) traffic free roads we have.

#7 ·
In the UK

We appear to be pretty spread out... South Staffordshire myself. ALWAYS do a long ride on a Sunday, plus 2 to 4 days a week for work. Had the GT for just over a year. Had the new seat and airbox... all seems ok... touch wood. Lovely riding the last few days huh?
Be safe
PC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.