2007 Europe Tour - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Feb 13th, 2006, 4:43 pm Thread Starter

2007 Europe Tour

Anyone have suggestions on travel guide for camping in Aus.,Germany ,and Switzerland ?
I will do a tour 2-3 weeks in summer 2007 . I plan to purchase book Alpine Tours but I am curious to availability of camping on a rented BMW while there . This will be celebration of meine funfzig geburtstag !
Danke schon

Billy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Jun 16th, 2006, 10:47 am

ur 2007 tour here...

hello there Billy

im new to K bikes having recently deciding to buy a GT based on information gathered from reading various items on this site. Plus, the ride and incredably fantastic looks of the green version is simply, sex on wheels

briefly, im an English guy living here in Switzerland who is married to a local Germany girl. However, i think i can give you some ideas on what your looking for while travelling this way

for the Aus-Swiss- German tours take a look at this website, i think you will find its worth it

www.alpineroads.com

if you are planning on doing the Blackforest i suggest encompassing a tour that ends at a place called Riegel or Breisach. There are 2 campsites in the area. Riegel, just north of Freiburg im Breisgau. On the Germany-French border but not far from the Frence Elsass region of the Gran Ballon mountain range. The roads there are certainly interestingly challenging with views on both sides looking sometimes across on the Blackforest range.

if you do plan on the french experience stop at the town hall carpark in a place called Obey and eat at the restaurant just to the left from the carpark but on the other side from where you have parked. its a classic little country cheap french place.

any help ???
i hope so

SwissKris
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Jun 26th, 2006, 2:41 am
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Jun 28th, 2006, 3:59 pm Thread Starter

Europe Tour

Thanks guy's , the book is on my list .

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode