Portugal not on the map - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old Mar 5th, 2006, 11:14 am Thread Starter

Unhappy Portugal not on the map

After a long absence I returned today to the Forum and was amazed with the big changes operated here. I must congratulate the Masters who managed to build such a splendid site for our forum. I got a bit disappointed only when I tried to place myself on the group map in http://www.frappr.com/kbikes. I live in the south of Portugal - Algarve but that doesn't come in the map of Europe. Instead Jan Mayen and a great part of Svalbard fits in there. Must be our friend LOCUS using is influence here ;-).
Greetings to everyone!
Horsepower
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old Mar 16th, 2006, 2:57 am

Portugal

It is strange that you can't place your icon on the appropriate part of Portugal. I mean if I can manage to pick my spot in Scotland...

Nice to hear from one of the countries which led to the discovery of the New World, which now dominates this site .
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old Apr 8th, 2007, 9:31 am
Rookie

Portugal on the Map

Let this bea request to put Portugal on the Map, all you guys in the Algarve are lucky dogs :p to be able to rip East and West on the Via do Infante without worrying about speeding tickets.
I will be there this summer "sans Bike" my wife is from Loule and I was born in a town 100K north of Lisbon, hopefully I will be able to move there and enjoy biking all year round.

Cheers to you all and keep the rubber down while I look out the window and see 5Cm's of snow on my street
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old Nov 29th, 2009, 7:39 am

just got on the site and haven't posted my intro yet, but I am also in Portugal, Lisbon specifically. I just got my first BMW last month, and am excited to get out and explore now that I am not tied strictly to the rail lines! feel free to drop a line anytime!
nate

===================
/1957 BSA A10 Spitfire Scrambler
/1960 BSA A10 Super Rocket (basket)
/1981 Suzi GS650
/1988 BMW K100LT (in Lisbon)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode