bmw k1300s air filters - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Jul 4th, 2015, 2:49 pm Thread Starter
Noob

bmw k1300s air filters

Good evening all. could someone please tell me if the air filter are the same in the K1300s as they are in the K1200s? thank you in advance. Martin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Aug 21st, 2015, 11:32 pm
Rookie

They are different in the external shape of the filter, mounting perimeter is the same, they will interchange no probelm. The K12s filter is a flat panel and the K13 filter is a cone. Not completely sure why the change, I have both a K12s and a K13gt, I can tell you the external area on the filters for both collect quite a bit of road debris and bugs, I assume the change in the K13 might have been to provide more filter surface area for that reason, filter would work as designed longer, that's all I see...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode