Change of heart - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old Apr 10th, 2006, 4:53 pm Thread Starter

Change of heart

As some of you may recall, I had decided to sell my K1200S. Of course, someone on the forum was convinced the bike had problems. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The bike had been at the dealer for the past several weeks, with no bites. So, I figured I'd get it out of there and eBay it. Well, after riding it again, I realized how phenomenal this bike is and decided................TO KEEP IT.

Of course, like a shmuck, I sold the Remus Ti system, so I'll be aquiring another.

It's good to have it back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old Apr 10th, 2006, 9:43 pm
Addict

Congratulations, Mal... and unless you're a hard-core Remus fan, you may want to take a look at the new Akrapovic system also: http://www.akrapovic-exhaust.com/mai...ts-catalog.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx9rmal
As some of you may recall, I had decided to sell my K1200S. Of course, someone on the forum was convinced the bike had problems. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The bike had been at the dealer for the past several weeks, with no bites. So, I figured I'd get it out of there and eBay it. Well, after riding it again, I realized how phenomenal this bike is and decided................TO KEEP IT.

Of course, like a shmuck, I sold the Remus Ti system, so I'll be aquiring another.

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old Apr 10th, 2006, 10:33 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx9rmal

Good for you. Nothing wrong with a little indecision. Assuming you can afford the associated financial losses.
Welcome back to the fold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old Apr 11th, 2006, 9:52 am Thread Starter

<<Congratulations, Mal... and unless you're a hard-core Remus fan, you may want to take a look at the new Akrapovic system also: http://www.akrapovic-exhaust.com/ma...cts-catalog.htm>>

Thanks. I did look at the Akra. I've had several of their systems in the past. But, I don't care for the look. Also, although always suspect, the power gains look better with the Remus, and the Remus I had before performed VERY well with monster midrange.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old Apr 11th, 2006, 10:04 am

why not give Two Brothers Racing a look at. I have really enjoyed getting it for my KR
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Apr 11th, 2006, 10:44 am Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottkr
why not give Two Brothers Racing a look at. I have really enjoyed getting it for my KR
Although not the best bang for the buck, I prefer a full Ti system. I like shaving 13+ lbs.
off the bike.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode