Just had my update. Things I noticed immediately on my 120 mile ride home.
1) gear indicator now reads N instead of 0
2) oil level indicate on onboard computer now gone
3) fuel level indicator seems more accurate
4) mileage seems improved.....2.6 gallon fill up at end of ride rather than 3.0 gallon
5) throttle response improved, esspecially at low rpms
6) idle rpm is about 200 lower than before
Overall, nothing drastic, but well worth the drive to my dealer.
On a side note, my dealer informed me of an ABS issue that will require a return trip
.....However, I'm VERY HAPPY with my dealer...A+ service...Bogart's in Birmingham.
PS...and shifts are smoother.