BMW K1200, K1300, and K1600 Forum banner

Picked up another K1300S tonight

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  jkaiser 
#1 ·
So I have owned a lot of K bikes. From K1200’s to K1600GT’s and I absolutely loved my K1300S so I picked another one up tonight (sold my old one a few years ago). It’s a 2010 with 4000 miles but has a bunch of upgrades. I may have paid a little much for it but I think it’s in line. The dealer said it was purchased new from them and they have every service record and the previous owner did all maintenance including the yearly maintenance like clockwork. Curious what you all think a good price for this would be? I paid 10K out the door for it :|

Here are some pics. let me know what you think. Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey, great bike, not to worry about the money but look forward to the fun and memories. Life is short.
(If you run into a old guy with a beard named Rex in Peoria and he used to work for Washington Ferries, say my name.)

#7 ·
That looks like a beautiful bike. I’ve got a 2006 1200s and 2009 1300s and love them both, but the 1300 is the better bike.
I think your buy is awesome and probably has at least $3-4,000 of extras on it including all the carbon and the akropovic So actually makes it a very reasonable buy. Well done and enjoy. Maybe come visit New Zealand for a motorbike tour once the Covid thing is history. Fabulous motorcycling. 😁👍

#8 ·
So I have owned a lot of K bikes. From K1200’s to K1600GT’s and I absolutely loved my K1300S so I picked another one up tonight (sold my old one a few years ago). It’s a 2010 with 4000 miles but has a bunch of upgrades. I may have paid a little much for it but I think it’s in line. The dealer said it was purchased new from them and they have every service record and the previous owner did all maintenance including the yearly maintenance like clockwork. Curious what you all think a good price for this would be? I paid 10K out the door for it 😐

Here are some pics. let me know what you think. Thanks!
Beautiful bike, well maintained, low mileage and tons of great accessories! Nice buy! In my opinion, money well spent!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.