Pannier Bags Installed!! - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old Jun 12th, 2006, 9:30 am Thread Starter

Pannier Bags Installed!!

Pannier Bags arrived on Friday, installation was a breeze the mounting bracket is even hard to see. and the pivot screws that lock the bags in are nice going with the bags not there.

Now the instructions were interesting because the only thing in English was the list of items on the bag, the actuall instructions on where to mount is in German. I am half german and fluent so no problems here but someone that is not would have to rely on looking at the pictures. Again its such a simple installation that is no big deal, just something I noticed.

Also the inner bags that it came with are a bit confusing to me, so you stuff them outside than put them in and using the two snap things snap the whole bag in place???? Looked odd.

Have not ridden the bike with the luggage in, and probably only will when traveling by myself. Still I have my 02 LTC so the S is more for short to the Mountains run.

But the looks of the BMW bags are great, and the Gray bike matches perfectly.

Darcy Bastos
2006 K1200LT
Atlanta, GA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old Jun 12th, 2006, 11:00 pm
Rookie

I packed my bags tonight. I packed the inner bags then put them in the cases. I did not snap anything in. I guess the thought is that if your stuff will fit into the inner bag then it should fit into the cases...........and sure enough they did! I really like these cases.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode