New guy here.... - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old Aug 5th, 2006, 1:47 pm Thread Starter

Wink New guy here....

I just thought I 'd stop in and say hi! I am waiting for an 07' K1200S, I haven't riden in a while now and you forum convinced me the K bike was the bike for me. I'm 6'2" and 200 lbs and was looking to get back into cycling in a big way. I kinda grew up riding motorcycles and really miss the experience and now that my kid is out of the house it's time for me to spread my wings again. I currently live in South Florida but am contemplating a move back to California (Bay Area) so my wife can be near her family again.
I have been searching for the right kind of bike to get and I am sure it's the K bike. Now all I have to do is sell the wife and kid on the idea I won't immulate myself on a light pole and I'll be set.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old Aug 5th, 2006, 7:20 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuT
Now all I have to do is sell the wife and kid .

Can you post up pics and price please?

Oh, and welcome.
Which color you going with on the bike?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old Aug 5th, 2006, 9:24 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuT
immulate myself on a light pole and I'll be set.
Had to look that one up!

Actually, the word is IMMOLATE : offer as a sacrifice by killing or by giving up to destruction. It was the Word of the Day on March 12, 2003.

Todays word of the day is SOUGH : To make a soft, low sighing sound, as the wind.

Just in case anyone was interested.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old Aug 5th, 2006, 11:41 pm
Enthusiast

I ask you --- what's a "u" or "o" between friends when one is considering sacrificing oneself to the gods of speed or "selling the wife and children".

It's a tough crowd tonight StuT, welcome to the board. Please remember to believe all that is written here and take everything seriously.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old Aug 6th, 2006, 7:23 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlr8r
Had to look that one up!

Actually, the word is IMMOLATE : offer as a sacrifice by killing or by giving up to destruction. It was the Word of the Day on March 12, 2003.

Todays word of the day is SOUGH : To make a soft, low sighing sound, as the wind.

Just in case anyone was interested.
OK my spell checker isn't working (my head) I already know the meaning of the word and it's synonyms. You will probably notice that I will from time to time spell something incorrectly, so excuse me in advance.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode