Looks like it's gonna happen! DAMN - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old Oct 26th, 2007, 7:57 pm Thread Starter
"Alpha Squirrel" and nutcracker.

Location: The " Jersey Shore" in the mountains of Toms River, New Jersey, USA
Looks like it's gonna happen! DAMN

I posted this back when the site was down at I-BMW. Here's the original......."might happen fantasy pics" prior to the Tokyo show. And the next post is what I found today!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hondabikepict.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	6487  

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory.....lasts forever. Shane Falco,"The Replacements" 00'
7.1 and done...06' K1200R-EZ Tuning Exhaust, EVO billet clutch slave, Evo dual race filter kit, Braking 'Wave' rotors and pads, Triton2 tail, Vario levers, Evo peg lowering kit, SW Motech crash bars, R&G sliders full set, Nippy Norman's rear fiberglass hugger, CRG bar end mirrors, ACS shield, RhinoMoto bar end sliders and CRG mounts, Evoluzione o2 modifier, Pazzo "shorty" levers, Cortech Sport Tail Bag and Saddlebags.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old Oct 26th, 2007, 7:58 pm Thread Starter

Follow-up!!!!!!

www.cyclenews.com | www.watercraft.com
Menu - Click to expand Home Results Motocross Supercross Road Racing Dirt Track Off-Road Supermoto Racing Regional Events Schedules World Calendar National Calendar TV Listings Extras Classifieds Online Poll Dealer Locator Commerce Quik-Shop Links Ad Index Advertise Sell Cycle News Contact Us Products CycleNews Store DVD Store Dunlop Posters Contacting Us First Class Delivery Circulation Questions Subscription Questions Address Change About Cycle News Staff Directory Clayton Foundation Subscribe Today! Previous News May 2007 April 2007 March 2007 February 2007 January 2007

adsonar_pid=7639;adsonar_ps=16662;adsonar_zw=150;a dsonar_zh=100;adsonar_jv='ads.adsonar.com';
NEW BIKES - First Look: Honda EVO6
By Tracy HagenPhoto By Tracy Hagen (Photo © Cycle News, Inc. 2007)New Honda10/25/2007

Honda unveiled the EVO6 “automatic sports cruiser” prototype today at the Tokyo Motor Show with the aim of creating a new category of motorcycles.

Powered by an opposed six-cylinder engine liberated from the Goldwing, the EVO6 features a transmission that can be operated in a fully automatic mode or a six-speed manual mode. To enhance the EVO6’s appeal to hip-hoppers, it has minimalist styling for a street-fighter look and rolls on 17-inch billet aluminum dubs with a 220mm rear tire. Even the inside of the exhaust pipes have been rifled like the inside of a gun barrel.

To Get All the Details, Click Here to Subscribe to Cycle News,

America's Weekly Motorcycle Newspaper

Back to IndexCycle News Privacy Statement ©Copyright Cycle News, Inc. 2006. All rights reserved. No part of this service may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without written permission from the Publisher of Cycle News, Inc. www.cyclenews.com | www.watercraft.com

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory.....lasts forever. Shane Falco,"The Replacements" 00'
7.1 and done...06' K1200R-EZ Tuning Exhaust, EVO billet clutch slave, Evo dual race filter kit, Braking 'Wave' rotors and pads, Triton2 tail, Vario levers, Evo peg lowering kit, SW Motech crash bars, R&G sliders full set, Nippy Norman's rear fiberglass hugger, CRG bar end mirrors, ACS shield, RhinoMoto bar end sliders and CRG mounts, Evoluzione o2 modifier, Pazzo "shorty" levers, Cortech Sport Tail Bag and Saddlebags.....

Last edited by 2tall2fall; Oct 26th, 2007 at 8:09 pm.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old Oct 26th, 2007, 8:09 pm
Addict

Ditch the chain and sign me up!

2006 K1200R/Full Remus Powercone/Left Intake/Booster Plug

Country Rode Motowerks SUCKS, click here to read why
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old Oct 26th, 2007, 8:13 pm Thread Starter

That's OKAY Jeff........I think I could deal with it. Beats changing the "lifetime" final drive oil....no? LOL

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old Oct 26th, 2007, 8:15 pm
Addict

Ouch

My old FZR had a chain, and I'm pretty much over chain lube and cleaning it off the rear tire.
Belt, drive, monkey, anything but a chain.

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old Oct 26th, 2007, 8:20 pm Thread Starter

Ahhhh.....just like switching from an automatic back to a stick. Ya got good days and then some bad. I'm good with it.

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old Oct 26th, 2007, 8:23 pm
Addict

today was a good day for my Automatic (Ram 1500) and a bad day for the wifes stick

taken about 4 hours ago...

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old Oct 26th, 2007, 8:43 pm Thread Starter

That's one of those "bad days" I was talk'n 'bout. I've been down the "VW" road before. I hope that's not a diesel like mine was .............
Attached Images

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old Oct 26th, 2007, 8:55 pm
Addict

not like it matters, that is the problem, no fuel getting to the fuel rack lol
It is a gasoline Volvo S40.
Got spark, got air, but no fuel, and to many damn sensors feed into the fuel pump relay to trouble shoot it locally. Needs Volvo's version of the GT1

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old Oct 26th, 2007, 8:57 pm Thread Starter

Looks just like my wifes Jetta on the back of a tow truck....the same pathetic look.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode