Anyone Get The Zumo/Camos/WiRevo To Work?
Posted this on page six of the, New Bluetooth Helmet System Thread, but thought it might get lost, so I'm posting as a new topic.
If you've gotten the Zumo/Camos/WiRevo combination to work, please share how. I'm stumped. As you read, you'll discover my difficulty must be with the WiRevo/Camos pairing. At least I think I've narrowed it to that.
Having a heck of a time getting the WiRevo into the mix. Had no problems pairing the Camos 600 with Zumo, or the Zumo to my iPhone. Everything works great. Can make calls, listen to music, get directions. No problems. However, when I try to add the WiRevo, that's when things go cahfluey!
Followed the directions provided by the folks at benchmarkhelmets.com, Pairing Stereo Adaptor
1. Pair Camos to Zumo - Fine - Little headset icon appears on Zumo screen.
2. Before turnig Zumo off, change Bluetooth audio to, "Phone Only" - No problems there.
3. Prepare Camos to pair with WiRevo - Toggle dip switch from 1 to 2, and back to 1, fine. Camos light blinking rapidly.
4. Hold menu button on WiRevo while turning unit on. Lights flash, eventually only blue light flashing.
5. Turn on Zumo
6. Plug in WiRevo adaptor using the plug with the headset icon, turn volume up on WiRevo
7. Select MP3 player, play a song, hear nothing.
8. Select navigation - hear nothing
9. Make a call - no problems.
10. Go back in Zumo, change Bluetooth audio to, "Navigation, MP3, Phone", voila, hear everything, but nothing in stereo.
11. Turn off WiRevo, doesn't make a difference.
There must be something I'm missing somewhere, but I can't figure it out.
I think the WiRevo is paired correctly to the Camos, because if I turn the WiRevo off, then back on, I hear some little beeps.
This is a great system, if I can get it to work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.