Day Rides for Curve Cowboy Reunion - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Jul 4th, 2008, 2:12 am Thread Starter
2 heads are better than 1

Day Rides for Curve Cowboy Reunion

I'm not sure how many folks from this site are planning to attend CCR, but I thought I would share this with everyone.

Attached is a Garmin .gdb file I put together with the suggested rides listed on the CCR website (link below). Having not spent much time in the area I am really looking forward to riding a lot of these roads, but I also don't like getting lost. I figured I would share it with everyone so like minded individuals don't have to sit around poking at MapSource for a while like I did.

I used the information from the websites referenced on the CCR page to create the routes. I also did some other versions (prefaced with a "Z") with 2 or more routes connected to make some longer rides. This idea is mentioned on the site, and it sure seems like a good idea.

Anyway, I hope some of you find this helpful. Enjoy!

http://www.curvecowboyreunion.com/routes.php
Attached Files
File Type: gdb CCR 2008 Day Rides.gdb (676.9 KB, 4 views)

David Taylor
San Jose, CA
2010 BMW R1200RT Polar Metallic
2008 Ducati HyperMotard 1100S Red (of course)

The shortest distance between two points is for people who don't ride!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode