Tri Valley Owners: Read this ! - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old Jul 25th, 2008, 9:20 pm Thread Starter

Tri Valley Owners: Read this !

i'm going to the one-night-and-one-night-only-before-the-show-airs-and-so-on premier of 'long way down'. if you don't know the story: two spoiled brats make another trip we all can only dream of and on top of that, cash in big time.
if i take my wife, i will have to endure that ABBA movie in return, so i'd rather go without her and though that it might be an opportunity to finaly meet some folks here.
the premier is next week thursday, 7:30, and i think i'm going in livermore and later hang out somewhere on hopyard.

anyone else coming ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old Jul 25th, 2008, 9:54 pm
Strafist

Don't do it. My wife made me go see "Stomp" and I still carry the psychological scars. I'd have to open a wrist after ABBA.

-=grif=-
What was that middle thang?
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old Jul 26th, 2008, 2:57 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by flag2carrot
i'm going to the one-night-and-one-night-only-before-the-show-airs-and-so-on premier of 'long way down'. if you don't know the story: two spoiled brats make another trip we all can only dream of and on top of that, cash in big time.
if i take my wife, i will have to endure that ABBA movie in return, so i'd rather go without her and though that it might be an opportunity to finaly meet some folks here.
the premier is next week thursday, 7:30, and i think i'm going in livermore and later hang out somewhere on hopyard.

anyone else coming ?
Darn. I'll be in Seattle. Enjoy!!

BTW: Anyone heard how long till the Livermore dealership opens? I still think we ought to plan a get together and a scoot through the hills.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old Jul 26th, 2008, 6:03 pm Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbdane
Darn. I'll be in Seattle. Enjoy!!

BTW: Anyone heard how long till the Livermore dealership opens? I still think we ought to plan a get together and a scoot through the hills.

Livermore BMW will open in August. What year that is, still remains a question .....
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old Aug 10th, 2008, 1:57 pm
Rookie

Stolen from another forum..

Answers to a few questions ===>>>

* Tri-Valley Moto is now open for business - as of 8-1-2008

** Aftershocks is now open --- Now as part of Tri Valley Moto --- Phil has set up shop in the T V Moto Service Dept, and is now accepting jobs.

Location is just off I-580 @ Airway Exit ... north to N. Canyons Parkway ... turn left
(Turning right takes you to Costco) make U-Turn @ the T interscection ... and there you are ............ ;-)>

GRAND OPENING: SEPTEMBER 20 - FOOD / MUSIC / STUNT RIDER / DEMO RIDES !!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Aug 11th, 2008, 10:39 pm
Looking for better limits...

Yup...they're finally open

http://www.k-bikes.com/forums/showpo...3&postcount=10

Tell Lisa "Hi!" when you go visit.

Just as an aside, they're getting the Triumph truck there for demo rides, just not sure of the date (might be the 20th of Sept). I'm not shilling for Triumph, but it's kind of fun taking a different bike (or two) for a spin.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Ray
2010 K1300GT Royal Blue
2003 K1200GT Orient Blue (for sale)
2007 G650 X-Challenge

IBA #34158

Be a K-Bikes Supporter

I work for Keyser Söze

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode