Specs on the ugly thing....
Victory Vision™ 800 Concept - Key Features and Benefits
* Automatic Constant Variable Transmission (CVT) without foot controls or clutch which lowers the learning curve of riding a full-size motorcycle.
* Easily accessible tank storage - large enough to accommodate 2 full face helmets.
* Radical new styling and proportion driven by redesigned component package.
* Comfortable cruiser riding position with a low seat height.
Victory Vision™ 800 Concept – Specifications
* 800cc 4-stroke liquid-cooled parallel twin
* Dual under-seat side exit exhaust
* Automatic CVT
* Maintenance-free exposed shaft final drive with cast aluminum single sided swingarm
Chassis and Suspension:
* Cast aluminum alloy frame
* Bladder fuel tank behind front wheel
* Fully adjustable single rear gas shock
* 43mm inverted telescopic front forks
Tires and brakes
* Front tire 120/60-R17 with 6 spoke cast aluminum rim 3.75”X17”
* Rear tire 250/40-R18 with 6 spoke cast aluminum rim 9”X18”
* Front brake – 300 mm rotors with 2 piston calipers
* Rear brake – 250 mm rotor with 1 piston caliper
* Wheelbase 61”
* Seat height 28.5”
* Ground clearance 5.8”