I have the initial plans in place for Ride to Cambria I set up every year. I've copied the initial post here, and have included a link to the thread on BMWLT.com where the attendee list and updates will be posted.
I hope you can join us!
Copied post from BMWLT.com
I have the initial plans in place for the 2010 Ride to Cambria! The dates this year will be Saturday and Sunday, May 8th & 9th. I've worked out arrangements for lodging with the BlueBird Inn, our normal haunt. And since it was such a hit last year I've also confirmed dinner at Linn's Restaurant again for 2010.
Here are the details I have so far -
The BlueBird Inn - 800-552-5434
To make reservations for Saturday night, 5/8, please call the BlueBird and tell them you are with the David Taylor BMW Group. They have a variety of room choices and have given us the following pricing -
- Standard Room, One Queen Bed - $88
- Standard Room, Two Double Beds - $110
- Standard Room, One King Bed - $110
- Standard Room, Two Queen Beds - $120
- Deluxe Room, One King - $150 (these have garden and creek views, balconies or patios, and fireplaces)
- Deluxe Room, Two Queens - $160 (these have garden and creek views, balconies or patios, and fireplaces)
- Deluxe Suites - One King Bed - $180 (Has separate living room, creek and garden view, fireplace, etc.)
They are taking reservations now, so feel free to sign up! The cut-off date for the rooms and rates will be April 10th. After that any remaining rooms will be made available to the public and go back to regular price.
I'll be working with Linn's in the upcoming months to finalize the menu, dinner time, etc. Keep an eye on this thread for updates, and I'll post links in the regional forums as well.
Once you get your room reserved please add your name to the attendee list on this thread so I can get a headcount for dinner.
I'm really looking forward to the ride and seeing all of you again, and hopefully meeting some new folks as well! We've had great fun on this ride over the years so come on out and join us for a good ride and good times!
I hope to see you there!