BMW sales are increasing... - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Oct 31st, 2011, 11:38 am Thread Starter
Addict

BMW sales are increasing...

for cars at least, heard a report this morn that BMW is at 100-120% capacity at their factories now worldwide and they are trying to figure out how to increase them to 120% it appears.

interesting, i wonder if the pricing pulls more people in these days, I'm not sure its quality although we've had near zero problems with the SO's 2011 335i hard-top convertable.

and my K1300S with 28k miles is stellar in all respects, after having 2 BMW bikes that have given me all of the proverbial problems associated with those years/models (KS and LT models). there is something wrong with the tires though, I have to keep replacing them every 8-10k miles

So either I'm lucky or BMW is finally starting to realize they need world-quality/reliability with their products to beat the competition, in support of the significant sales increases.

Or maybe everyone just hates Americans these days and won't buy the few products that we produce in this country nowadays LOL.

Funny, my German friends come over to visit and they like the American cars! mmmmm....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Oct 31st, 2011, 5:24 pm
Addict

The Germans probably need to keep selling hard, because they are a major contributor in the bank bailout and proping up of failing Euro economies like Greece.

Of course, we all know that in 6-9 months time when the sticking plaster hasn't worked, there will be no more money left and with economies in recession, prices and export volumes may drop. That might have a knock on effect on the resell prices of used bikes and cars. Now may not be the best best time to buy new, unless you are prepared to gamble on the depreciation ahead.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 1:38 pm
Noob

That's a significant increase

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode