So this guy gets his first ticket.. - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old Nov 15th, 2011, 12:21 pm Thread Starter
Addict

So this guy gets his first ticket..

for unsafe riding or something like that up in NJ I think, for having his dog ride on the gas tank!

He asked why after 6 years of riding with this dog-on-tank, is he getting a ticket now?

I guess the court didn't like it much either, he said he's building a cage for his back seat cause he has a few dogs. From the pic, it appears the dog rides on a piece of carpet or sheepskin thats on the gas tank (for doggie traction I'm sure).

I luv dogs but heck, I could hardly handle drinking hot coffee and eating a hamburger while listening to the radio all at 70 MPH with cruise engaged, on my K1200LT LOL...

I always tryed to hide the coffee when cagers went by me on the highway, it was sort of embarassing looking at their faces when they see me performing insane feats on the bike.

They were nothing however, compared to a dog-on-a-tank! (sounds like a new movie)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old Nov 18th, 2011, 3:25 pm
Addict

I've seen dogs on scooters in Thailand and Spain.

Either the dog is held in a special harness attached to the front of the rider, or it is in a hiking bag with its head stuck out of the top. In both cases I saw, the dogs wore some kind of goggles for wind protection.

I didn't ask the dogs how the felt about it as they whizzed past at 40 mph, but they didn't seem distressed by the experience. Not sure what they did when they wanted a pooh!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old Nov 20th, 2011, 6:45 am
Noob

He never saw the rides as animal cruelty, but it's clear he'll miss his front-seat passenger.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old Nov 30th, 2011, 1:43 pm Thread Starter
Addict

I never thought of it that way, re, aminal cruelty Heck, if I was a dog (ok ok, no comments from the peanut gallery LOL), I'd LUV to ride on the tank!

My first thoughts were, this guy is behind me, fast stop and....here comes pooch thru my rear window. Now I like dogs, I don't want to see this happen (catz, ok...just kidding!)

So its panic situations I was thinking of more or less.

I wonder if we get charged with human cruelty when the SO flies off the back seat....I'm not asking the SO that question since she has experienced just that and so far, no charges!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 4th, 2011, 11:20 am

Smile

Always been confused about dog lovers who ride their pooch on the tank or elsewhere on their bike. What happens if they go down? Oh, forgot - they always dress fido in ATGATT so they are well protected.

Denny
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old Dec 5th, 2011, 5:27 am
Addict

The dog has a barrel on a collar around its neck which is filled with Jack Daniel's, then if the rider goes down and gets into trouble the dog administers First Aid.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode