'06 K1200S
BMWMOA # 119240
Yankee Beemer # 153
NRA # 154764753
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old Apr 29th, 2012, 8:18 am
Addict

I think they will now sell a lot of those Corbin seats.

Sounds like the scams we have over here for whiplash injury. Many getting a rear end shunt, make big claims for the 'trauma' of their whiplash injury. Reading that article, it doesn't seem like the bike that caused his problem, but the seat. Don't quite know where the legal suit will go. I would have thought his claim if any would be the counter claim on Corbin.

I wonder what this seat does for women riders?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 2012, 10:54 am
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxmagna

Sounds like the scams we have over here for whiplash injury. Many getting a rear end shunt, make big claims for the 'trauma' of their whiplash injury. Reading that article, it doesn't seem like the bike that caused his problem, but the seat. Don't quite know where the legal suit will go. I would have thought his claim if any would be the counter claim on Corbin.

I dunno, but if Harley is truly noted for women getting off on their vibrating machines (Mine didn't.), then I suspect it could open a bunch of other lawsuits on that too. Some old cranky one (and I know a few!) may go all menopausal on Harley on a mega-million dollar lawsuit over her never ending orgasms.

I remember flipping the rear saddle heater to high once and taking mine for a long ride to lunch. Once we got there, she was complaining about her butt being hot. I just passed it off to her as having "Hot flashes." She responded with, "But down there?"

Mack
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old Apr 30th, 2012, 12:58 pm
Addict

I can see a custom seat market opening up with additions under the seat cover which are more than the usual heated options and a touch screen display to set your comfort and pleasure options.

Why should Hardly riders get all the pleasure!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old Jun 22nd, 2012, 1:42 pm
Noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxmagna

I would be embarrassed to bring such a claim to court. Neither BMW or Corbin are responsible for his problem. I suspect that it is a scam. But funny as hell! No sane court would buy this baloney.

As to the whiplash "scams". Not every whiplash claim is a scam. I remember years ago when we got hit in the rear of our 1953 Chevy while we waiting, stopped at a traffic light. I was 9 years old. This guy hit us at 30 mph and with the brakes on the Chevy slid across the intersection. In court he claimed that my mom backed into him! My mom cried in pain night after night for a long time because she refused to take dope to ease the pain.

And the guy's car? The whole front end was screwed up. I am sure the insurance company totaled the car out. The car that hit us was a 57 Plymouth. This happened in 1958 or thereabouts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode