post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old Feb 13th, 2006, 6:14 pm Thread Starter

IDIOTS On Front, IDIOTS on Back...

Anyone catch this?

http://www.wristtwisters.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216

Girl needs her head examined.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old Feb 13th, 2006, 10:22 pm

Seems like they celebrate their deficiencies. Check out the pix and follow the sequence. This one's pretty graphic and looks painful: http://www.negativelight.net/images/random/gear/12.jpg
(Don't click if you're squeamish.)
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old Feb 14th, 2006, 12:12 am
Noob

idiots is right

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it. She will get hurt again for certain. Anyone who rides as a passenger on a rocket, wearing no protective clothing except for a helmet deserves what happens. Her tone says it all. She's not really all that upset that she left a good portion of her anatomy shredded all over some deserted highway while her boyfriend gets his jollies by being shallow, inconsiderate, self-centered and a whole list of adjectives I could apply. Sounds like they were made for each other.

Hope they both learn from this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old Feb 14th, 2006, 6:59 am

Shame about the girl, but I know from experience that a lot will go away after a long period. (my sleeve ripped apart while sliding on the tarmac - no high speed, no big deal). In the US there are states that allow motorcycling without helmet. In Europe there is no country that allows this, here every helmet has to have an ECE approval tag. How do you view the bikers that are riding without?
BTW - if you are caught in Italy without a tag in your helmet, you can leave your bike standing on the spot.

Frits van Straten.

regards, Frits.

If you can laugh at your own stupidities, you have fun all year round!
BMW K1 '91 for sports, BMW K1200RS '03 for touring, Honda CB750K '80 for winter.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old Feb 14th, 2006, 7:34 am Thread Starter

the helmet issue is, I think, left best to the individual- if they have anything to protect, they will wear one.

I went thru the girl's other images- lots of pics of her boyfriend doing stoppies, wheelies, big crotchrocket fans they are. Naive, stupid, whatever the case, in all the other pics they are both wearing full gear. Never saw anything but full face helmets. Odd how, on the one day they dont have proper gear, he decides to haul ass.

When she is forty, and those scars really start to tighten and she's paid tons for plastic surgery, maybe she'll ask herself if it was all worth it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode