little early but any nh trips for bike week? - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old Mar 15th, 2006, 5:28 pm Thread Starter
Veteran

little early but any nh trips for bike week?

bike week is coming soon and was just wondering if anyone was coming this way...nh..might have some room if anyone needs it..wont know for sure till next month
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old Mar 16th, 2006, 8:45 am
mws
Noob

I'm going up with a small group, staying at B. Mae's.
Need some ideas for good rides. Want to ride The White mtns and the like.

TIA
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old Mar 17th, 2006, 5:25 pm Thread Starter
Veteran

First Time Up This Way?....if So Youll Love The Ride....do The Hudson River Out Of Ny And Hit The Parkway And Get Off On 23 Into Ma Hook Up With The Mowhaw Trail ( Rt 2 ) Go Into Greenfield Ma Catch Rt 91 N. Into Vt And Bang A Right On To Rt. 9 Into Nh...hook Up With 84 To Concord Nh And From There Take 93 North To Laconia ,mererdith...damn I Would Like To Do That But Im Here Ha Ha So Many Ways To Do It...just Depends On What Your Time Table Is ...but Rt 2 In Ma. If You can, Do It!!!!!!....AWSOME FALL RUN
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old Mar 18th, 2006, 8:52 am
mws
Noob

We were there last year, but didn't get to ride too much around the area, because of time.
This year we will have more time, so exploring it is!

I really enjoyed rte 9 out of Albany, though Bennington, isn't that the colored moose town?
Thanks for the sugestions!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old Mar 18th, 2006, 11:57 am Thread Starter
Veteran

the weather really sucked last year!...but hope this year is better..i think there was one nice day....and hot....but yes hit the north country and see the sights....there is only up ,down.and seacoast in nh...best way is to go north and wing it....cant get lost...do the whole state in a day....from guilford to the canaidian boarder to the ocean and back....one stay over would make a nice run...have fun and enjoy!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old Mar 18th, 2006, 5:54 pm
Veteran

Thumbs up

Come a little early and join us at the SSR.

02 K12RS (Molested)
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old Mar 18th, 2006, 10:04 pm
mws
Noob

We were lucky, from the time we pulled out of my driveway , to the time we pulled into B Mae's. The weather was sunny and hot (I like it!). Not even five min. after checking in and unloading the bikes, a rip roaring thunderstom opened up. It was that way the three days we were there, about 4 to 5 PM, the skys opened up. It has been a while since I have seen thunderstorms like that!
On the way home was bright and beautiful, untill we hit the Ohio line. Saw the thunderheads to the west, and thought, welcome to Ohio!
We were less than 40 min. to home, when we had to pull over to seek shelter from a nasty,
heavey rain and lighting display. took us 1.5 hours to get home!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode