My Bit .. er.. I Mean.. Sgt Sanchez's Bitch - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 12:22 pm Thread Starter
Veteran

My Bit .. er.. I Mean.. Sgt Sanchez's Bitch

Thought youz guyz might like to see Amber in one of the infamous " Sgt Sanchez's Bitch" tees rather than a shot of me in one...

In case any of you don't know what this is about.. ask El Jeffe... I think BOTH of us have been Sanchez' bitch at one time in the past.. and many.. many.. many unsuspecting others who have visited the Texas Hill Country. Geezz..

Thx El.

Jerry D. Finley ("Danger" is my middle name)
"I speed, therefore I am. "

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old Aug 22nd, 2006, 1:36 pm
Addict

Talking

Couldn't you at least have gotten it wet before you snapped the photo?

It's not the speed that kills, it's the rate at which the speed diminishes...
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 2:21 am
Looking for better limits...

If you look hard enough, you can see a trailer in the photo, too.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Ray
2010 K1300GT Royal Blue
2003 K1200GT Orient Blue (for sale)
2007 G650 X-Challenge

IBA #34158

Be a K-Bikes Supporter

I work for Keyser Söze
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old Aug 30th, 2006, 10:57 am
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate
Thought youz guyz might like to see Amber in one of the infamous " Sgt Sanchez's Bitch" tees rather than a shot of me in one...

In case any of you don't know what this is about.. ask El Jeffe... I think BOTH of us have been Sanchez' bitch at one time in the past.. and many.. many.. many unsuspecting others who have visited the Texas Hill Country. Geezz..

Thx El.
I threw on my "St Sanchez's Bitch" tee shirt to go for a putt, do some bike cleaning, etc., then forgot all about it and went to the grocery store - took me a while to figure out what all those weird looks were about!

Deb and Dean Sauer
Golden, CO

The cure for boredom is riding motorcycles, and there is no cure for riding motorcycles...
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old Aug 31st, 2006, 9:47 am

I give up

Pirate

Thread Hijack

I give up. I searched every where for a update. Is that the trailer that was stolen or a replacement? I like it!
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old Aug 31st, 2006, 10:11 am Thread Starter
Veteran

Well...since you asked... heres another reason I KNOW I got the perfect wife... Possibly the last! When the trailer got stolen, even though the insurance company said they were NOT gonna pay (due to a tecnicality) and we were looking at a serious outlay of cash.. Amber insisted we upgrade to a two bike trailer with all the bells and whistles. She noticed I never had room for all my gear (or another bike) with the one bike rig. Who was I to say no... Yes.. she's a keeper and No.. I'm not selling her DNA..

Yes.. here's the new trailer.... the old (stolen) one is just below.. and if it ever turns up.. It is still ours..Police are still looking for it.. Yea right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by putz404
Pirate

Thread Hijack

I give up. I searched every where for a update. Is that the trailer that was stolen or a replacement? I like it!

post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old Aug 31st, 2006, 11:25 am
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate
Yes.. here's the new trailer.... the old (stolen) one is just below.. and if it ever turns up.. It is still ours..Police are still looking for it.. Yea right...
You ever consider the possibility of not having any markings on the side of the trailer? Might make less of a theft target if there's no hint as to what may be inside...

Black 2002 K1200RS - "The Beast" (over 100k miles)
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old Aug 31st, 2006, 11:33 am Thread Starter
Veteran

well... No.. it's called.. A D V E R T I S I N G...

but thx for the tip..

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnadero
You ever consider the possibility of not having any markings on the side of the trailer? ...

post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old Aug 31st, 2006, 12:32 pm

Nice trailer

Maybe add a LOJAK or something like that to it. What BS "technicality" are the bastages using on you? Something along the lines of business use, and you didn't have the "right" policy?
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old Aug 31st, 2006, 1:48 pm Thread Starter
Veteran

It's been a few months so I can't remember all the double speak, but as I recall... the agent that gave us the policy put down the wrong "type" trailer on the policy or something like that.. They didn't even blink when they told us it was not covered.. The agent never apoligized.. Didn't even furnish a bottle of AstoGlide.. or reach-around. He did tell me that if it had been a rented trailer it would have been covered.. or if I had run the trailer into somebodys car it would have covered both.. I hate insurance agents..

The new trailer has so many locks on it (both mechanical and electronic), God would have a hard time sneaking off with it..in theory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warp9
Maybe add a LOJAK or something like that to it. What BS "technicality" are the bastages using on you? Something along the lines of business use, and you didn't have the "right" policy?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode