Free Rooms In Jackson Hole, Wy Thursday & Friday Night! - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 5th, 2006, 2:55 pm Thread Starter
Veteran

Cool Free Rooms In Jackson Hole, Wy Thursday & Friday Night!

I have an out of the blue freebie offer for my quasi-esteemed peers here at this most holy of web sites…

Due to the fact that Amber’s horse just went lame.. ( perfect timing..geezz)… we are having to modify our vacation plans which was due to start this Thursday .

The plan was to fly Jackson Hole, Wy spend two nights (Thursday 7th and Friday 8th) at the foofoo high dollar Jackson Hole Lodge at http://www.gtlc.com/lodgeJac.aspx which is located INSIDE the Grand Tetons park about 35 miles from Jackson Hole
then spend a week exploring the Grand Tetons and Yellowstone Nat Park…

In the last 12 hours all these plans have turned to steaming crap on a stick. O, well.

When I called to cancel our hotel room, we were gleefully told the rooms are non-refundable and the 2 nights are paid up in full… whether I show up or not so… I am offering them to youz guyz at no charge if anyone thinks they’ll be in the area.. If anyone is interested, email me and I’ll give the full details, our reservation #, and call the resort to let them know what’s going on…

Anyone want to gleefully cash in on our misfortune?? First one that asks.. gets it..

Jerry D. Finley ("Danger" is my middle name)
"I speed, therefore I am. "

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 5th, 2006, 3:56 pm Thread Starter
Veteran

ElJeffe To Save The Day!!

Damn!! A special thanks from Amber and myself to El Jeffe who pulled some strings and/or flexed some muscle with the resort and got our money back!!! WhooHoo!!

You da man, ElJ!! I owe ya..

So it goes without saying that the freebie offer is dead and burried.. RIP

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 5th, 2006, 4:25 pm
Statmaster

No problemo. Anything to help someone who has done so much for the community over the years.

We had the Curve Cowboy Reunion up there last year. Had a nice talk with Cinda, the group sales rep at Jackson Lake Lodge. Made me want to go back up there. Make sure you reschedule that trip. The area is absolutely wonderful. Maybe we need to schedule a rally or something up that way. hint hint.

Become a Supporting Member of K-Bikes.com
'04 Sprint RS Caspian Blue
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 5th, 2006, 4:57 pm
Looking for better limits...

Pirate's sponsoring a rally at Jackson Hole? Cool! Let me know when!!! I am so there!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Ray
2010 K1300GT Royal Blue
2003 K1200GT Orient Blue (for sale)
2007 G650 X-Challenge

IBA #34158

Be a K-Bikes Supporter

I work for Keyser Söze
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 5th, 2006, 8:44 pm
Will ride for picts

I want to go back ... although I'm not doing triple digits through a park full of tourists and buffalo ... this time!

Sierra Cement: Good for skis, bad for knees.

www.rhhall.smugmug.com
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 5th, 2006, 9:57 pm Thread Starter
Veteran

Oh geeezz.. the beautiful pics make me feel so much better about NOT going.. Thanks so much, you cruel bastage...

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 5th, 2006, 10:01 pm
Statmaster

Triple digits in the park ... THIS TIME???

I wouldn't know anything about that.

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 6th, 2006, 10:27 am
Will ride for picts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljeffe
Triple digits in the park ... THIS TIME???

I wouldn't know anything about that.
Here is incriminating evidence that you were there, leading a group ride like a park ranger on meth...

Jerry, sorry to rub it in, but you started me daydreaming about Jackson Lake Lodge!

Seriously, sorry to hear of your misfortune. Hope that "steaming crap on a stick" has a diamond peanut in it somewhere!

Sierra Cement: Good for skis, bad for knees.

www.rhhall.smugmug.com
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old Sep 6th, 2006, 10:56 am
Statmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhhall
Here is incriminating evidence that you were there, leading a group ride like a park ranger on meth...

Jerry, sorry to rub it in, but you started me daydreaming about Jackson Lake Lodge!

Seriously, sorry to hear of your misfortune. Hope that "steaming crap on a stick" has a diamond peanut in it somewhere!
Rich,

After talking with Cinda at the JLL to help Jerry's issue, I really started missing the place, even though I vowed never to return to Wyoming (I kept hearing Deb's voice telling me to STFU).

Actually, Cinda said the hotel really misses our group. She said there are only two groups where the employees come up to her and ask, "are they coming back this year?"

They really want us back there. I have a feeling we could see an unsolicited proposal for the 2009 event.

Then again, I wouldn't mind if someone organized a different event. Sure, the rooms are a bit pricey, but it was an experience I'd never trade for anything.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode