Looking for new Piedmont Red 05, 06 R1200RT - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Sep 22nd, 2006, 3:02 pm Thread Starter

Looking for new Piedmont Red 05, 06 R1200RT

Has anyone noticed if their local dealer has a Piedmont Red 05-06 R1200RT in inventory? Let me know where if you could thanks! I am not so crazy about the new colors for 07!
I have lost patience with the BMW dealers, the GT demand is too high right now, and they have no reason to budge on price. Plus, I just cant part with the K1200S, I have ridden a few of the GT's, but when I get back on the K1200S, it's like I just left my wife(GT) for a young hot babe(K1200S) dont tell her that comparison tough!!!! I cant see having a GT and a KS, the boxer may drive me crazy, but maybe going a little slower may help my lifespan and driving record!!
Thanks to anyone who lets me know what your local dealer has!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode