What Screws Go Here? - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Nov 24th, 2007, 8:16 pm Thread Starter
Rookie

What Screws Go Here?

On a 98 K12RS I noticed that there is a threaded hole that is next to the clutch slave cylinder between it and the gear indicator. Photos in the manual of the slave cyl. show it empty. anybody know if a cap screw goes in it and size? Also , what size scrrew goes in the exhaust heat shield that goes in the tranny case? The torque is 22Nm but don't know size. TIA
John Thompson
Russell, Ky
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Nov 25th, 2007, 6:10 pm
Addict

Go to www.realoem.com and look up the screw sizes and lengths. I seem to remember the heatshield screw is that long bolt about 90mm long, but look it up.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Nov 25th, 2007, 7:31 pm Thread Starter
Rookie

What Screws Go Here?

Thanks for your response. On the heat shield, I have the long screw that goes thru the hole in thelower part of the coil, its the one that goes into the tranny case I can't find on Realoem or anywhere else. Same for the bolt hole to the lower left of the clutch slave cylinder.
John

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode