Going Fast - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2008, 8:52 pm Thread Starter
Enthusiast

Going Fast

Well folks I did a true story today. I took my pretty red 2000 k rs out for a spin. I knew the roads well and I had PLANNED to ride fast when it was safe and I personaly knew the interstate road I was on . I suited up well ( crash jacket , lether pants zipped to jacket ,I rode easy for some time then it was time to go fast . I could see at least 1 mile ahead on concrete going up and down 130 100 120 ect, all of a suden THE noise of the local deputy sherrif ( as in oklahoma city ) stoped the old boy , Now folks I'm a lucky dog. He asked how fast I was going ,,I said I don't know ,,110mph said he .I did not know said officer,, This officer had some place to go work on his second job and he said ther were no police officers within 15 miles. He said he had 24 hrs to write me a ticket. ( he had asked me my occupation I am a retired machinist ) He said he was going to come over to my house in OKC tomarrow and give me a ticket . I DON'T think he will . I was lucky. we will see . I wanted to share this lucky deal with you. ( and pray that he will not come here tomaroe ) but that bike will run now. it was fun ! joesflashdog

Last edited by joesflashdog; Jul 14th, 2008 at 1:41 am. Reason: SPELLING
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old Jul 13th, 2008, 10:07 pm
Would rather be riding

Check your six

Doing tripple digits and you didn't check your six? tsk.

Need to find a road like the one in the attachment. That's a long straight empty strip of asphalt in southern Oregon. I made good time along that road, let me tell ya!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0326.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	8395  
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old Jul 14th, 2008, 12:05 am Thread Starter
Enthusiast

Going fast 2

Now I saw the black mopar and passed him with much vigor! I'm not looking at stuff that is written on the side of a car when I'm going over 100mph,,, so I'm the lucky dog !!! I SPED THROUGH wyoming going to yellyston 3 times and on to glacier nat park 2 of them on a 1973 z1 900 kaw it was a gas (with no stops by the law ) (oh I snuck into glacier 1 time and shared the camp of some more bikers ) OH I have to mention none of this could have been acomplished with out the help and guidence from my gaurdion angeles meditate a little when things seem right it's OK !!1 joesflashdog

Last edited by joesflashdog; Jul 14th, 2008 at 12:50 am.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old Jul 16th, 2008, 5:35 pm

hahahaha!...sorry bud...your gonna get a ticket.

"flying through hyper-space ain't like dustin' crops boy"

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode