timing cover leak
Yes, the secret seems to be use Hondabond HT sealant. On the previous forum I posted a description of how I fixed mine after the dealer's fix failed. Search for that pdf file or I'll find the link later for you. My repair failed too so I recently started over and changed from Permatex Ultra Black to Hondabond HT. The document I wrote explains how to get at the mating surfaces and get them really clean - I think that is another important issue. I think the procedures are right, its just the sealant I recommend changing.
I've only got 3 months and about 500 miles on this repair, I think you need a couple thousand to really be sure it is working, so I was waiting to say anything on the forum, but so far it looks really good.
Also, I removed the front cover on my '98 R11R, had it powdercoated and replaced it using Hondabond HT and it sealed the first time. This cover is functionally the same as the K12RS timing cover.