New member - K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old May 15th, 2010, 1:19 pm Thread Starter

Hey all. Just joined today.Been riding for 30 yrs,mostly Jap naked liter bikes. I had one K75 about 15 yrs ago, but, needed more grunt. I recently made a deal on a 2000 K1200RS, and waiting for clear paperwork to go and pick-up. The Bike was moved from GA to MS and never retitled or insured. So the seller is having to satisfy both the state and me before the $$ swaps. Hope to be a regular on here, as BMW appears to be more maintance involved then the Japs. Thanks Dickey
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old May 16th, 2010, 1:42 pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokerecord
Hey all. Just joined today.Been riding for 30 yrs,mostly Jap naked liter bikes. I had one K75 about 15 yrs ago, but, needed more grunt. I recently made a deal on a 2000 K1200RS, and waiting for clear paperwork to go and pick-up. The Bike was moved from GA to MS and never retitled or insured. So the seller is having to satisfy both the state and me before the $$ swaps. Hope to be a regular on here, as BMW appears to be more maintance involved then the Japs. Thanks Dickey

I picked up a 2000 several years ago, just put on a new Michelin rear tire Friday. Riding weather has arrived after a cold, wet spring in the rockymountains. My bike does some slabbing around the western US and currently has only 16K miles.

More miles on the dual-sports riding out here......but I love the K.......tell us more and post some pics when you pick up the bike.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the K-Bikes.com - Excellence in Motion forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode